Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

I've been having some troubles with my staffies.

Tommy bear has adopted Billy Bear as his little and together they gang up on poor Peter Rabit.

They told him that he is there slave stuffy and have to do what they tell him to do.

And now they found some rope to tie him up with.

What do you think I should do?

Do you have trouble with your staffies as well?

[/COLOR]

I had trouble with my teddy bear Joey went I brought home my teddy bear Chris so I put him in time out for 11 minutes (his age) and now he is much nicer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like a very serious situation you have on your hands! I think Tommy Bear and Billy Bear both need time outs away from each other and away from Peter Rabbit. Tommy Bear seems to be the instigator, so I would tell him very sternly that he is not to act up like this again or else there will be serious consequences. Finally, untie Peter Rabbit. Assure him that you still love him and that you will make sure Tommy and Billy behave better in the future.

Buy a gun for Peter Rabbit. A few "Blam Blams" and the others will back off. If not, rip their stuffing out and feed their stuffing back to them! That should send the appropriate message.

BabyMozart said:
Sounds like a very serious situation you have on your hands! I think Tommy Bear and Billy Bear both need time outs away from each other and away from Peter Rabbit. Tommy Bear seems to be the instigator, so I would tell him very sternly that he is not to act up like this again or else there will be serious consequences. Finally, untie Peter Rabbit. Assure him that you still love him and that you will make sure Tommy and Billy behave better in the future.

I second Baby Mozart's idea. Seems reasonable and effective.

As for trouble with my stuffies, I've only had one problem. The day I brought my Bulbasaur home from Build a Bear, my stuffed Tiger (his name's Romper) pouted all night. I had to sit down with both of them and explain I wasn't picking favorites and that they should be friends. Romper's a pretty reasonable tiger all things considered so he listened and things are peaceful around my place. Good luck with yours!

dogboy said:
Buy a gun for Peter Rabbit. A few "Blam Blams" and the others will back off. If not, rip their stuffing out and feed their stuffing back to them! That should send the appropriate message.

Wow, that sure escelated quickly. LOL

Haha...yeah, I'm showing my Jersey Shore roots. A lot of my school friends came from Mafia families. It gets into your blood.

dogboy said:
Haha...yeah, I'm showing my Jersey Shore roots. A lot of my school friends came from Mafia families. It gets into your blood.

I thought it was to much Bug's bunny Roadrunner on saturday cartoons for you lol.

I gave them a good talking to, and told them that they need to play nise. But this morning Billy bear and Peter Rabbit have been making Tommy bear giving them piggyback rides.

For some reason I can't upload the images on Here that if you go to the discour site you will find me images there.

I think I'll just have to take the Rope of them.

I'm not going to lie, I can't imagine wanting to associate my imagination companions with that kinda behaviour. Like, I can absolutely imagine my stuffed animals having silly adventures and normal discourse, but imagining a situation in which comfort objects are like... that goes beyond that and I wouldn't want to imagine my stuffed animals as having cruel personalities like that. It kinda makes me ache just thinking about it.

Like, they are supposed to be comforting companions. My dollies were my big sisters, or my friends. Sure sometimes they would act out but often that was to help me get through bratty feelings I was having. The sweetness of child-like imagination and just that adult level cruelty is a bit jarring to me. Like I understand kids can actually play act some things like this, but genuinely it's less out of actual cruelty and simply out of ignorance and not fully being able to grasp the things they process from the world around them. I can never regress to a point where I can become ignorant of that kinda stuff again and honestly wouldn't want to.

Like ultimately it is about what you want to get out of the experience, but I dunno... the second that's where my brain goes I'm going to be like, seriously kid me. You're the one who needs a stern talking to!

But maybe I should have just taken it as a joke silly thing like the rest, but I guess I'm not into "ironic" playing with stuff. Feels very grown-up.

Also, when I clicked this thread I thought it was going to be about something entirely different... staffies makes me think of something else altogether.

gigglemuffinz said:
I'm not going to lie, I can't imagine wanting to associate my imagination companions with that kinda behaviour. Like, I can absolutely imagine my stuffed animals having silly adventures and normal discourse, but imagining a situation in which comfort objects are like... that goes beyond that and I wouldn't want to imagine my stuffed animals as having cruel personalities like that. It kinda makes me ache just thinking about it.

Like, they are supposed to be comforting companions. My dollies were my big sisters, or my friends. Sure sometimes they would act out but often that was to help me get through bratty feelings I was having. The sweetness of child-like imagination and just that adult level cruelty is a bit jarring to me. Like I understand kids can actually play act some things like this, but genuinely it's less out of actual cruelty and simply out of ignorance and not fully being able to grasp the things they process from the world around them. I can never regress to a point where I can become ignorant of that kinda stuff again and honestly wouldn't want to.

Like ultimately it is about what you want to get out of the experience, but I dunno... the second that's where my brain goes I'm going to be like, seriously kid me. You're the one who needs a stern talking to!

But maybe I should have just taken it as a joke silly thing like the rest, but I guess I'm not into "ironic" playing with stuff. Feels very grown-up.

Also, when I clicked this thread I thought it was going to be about something entirely different... staffies makes me think of something else altogether.

I’m with you, I couldn’t imagine my stuffies doing anything adult like. I only put Joey in time out once because he was teasing Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still have a number of plushies, all which my wife bought for me. I used to have what I called, plushie theater while we watched TV, and I'd have them act out various scenes from the TV shows we were watching, only they would do silly things. Since my wife died, I only have by big bear and my plushie dog on the bed. It just isn't the same with her gone. The bear and the dog were the first ones she bought for me. She was such a kind and loving person, just like my plushies.

siysiy said:

I've been having some troubles with my staffies.

Tommy bear has adopted Billy Bear as his little and together they gang up on poor Peter Rabit.

They told him that he is there slave stuffy and have to do what they tell him to do.

And now they found some rope to tie him up with.

What do you think I should do?

Do you have trouble with your staffies as well?

[/COLOR]

1. Billy has learnt cheeknes from Micheal. Barney is your one silly. As for you have to stand your ground. Mine are generally well behaved & work in a team too benifit me. Hope that Ronald is Peters last bear buddy.

gigglemuffinz said:

I am sorry that I have made you feel uncomfortable.

I know that when I regress there is a dark side to my little personality.

for me Little space is much more that age playing and being comfortable, it is exploring my whole personality of who I am, to know myself, to forgive myself or others from a situation.

rope play with stuffies, and going back to when this happen to me for real as a child being tied up naked by " friends of my older brother." being able to relive it in a way. looking at the balance of perceived power over someone else.

It's strange how I find comfort I am allowing someone to be my caregiver now, and how much enjoyment I get from being a caregiver,

It still comes down to trust, and the betrayal of trust, and after a while suspecting Trust to be betrayed,

Anyway, that's enough of my screwed-up head, again I'm sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable as that was not my attention,

I wanted to get a thread going that would explore others imagination with the stuffies.

- - - Updated - - -

littleisaac said:
1. Billy has learnt cheeknes from Micheal. Barney is your one silly. As for you have to stand your ground. Mine are generally well behaved & work in a team too benifit me. Hope that Ronald is Peters last bear buddy.

Well what is that saying that I got our stuffies names mixed up kiddo?

hummm our weekend in February might be interesting.

So looking forward to looking after you again, little bro.

Hope they haven't absolutely massacred the Peter Rabbit film. Because my Stuffie is looking forward to seeing it and his name's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back