Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
So my buddy is hangin out at my place while he makes the transition from Vancouver to Calgary from his old rental place. My appartment is the least private joint around having a single bedroom separated from the rest of the place through creative geometry alone... and i keep finding myself wanting to diaperup like mad to the point where i seriously start running through conversational "coming out" scenarios. This is essentially how I worked up the nerve to tell my girlfriend. It was out of sheer necessity after a stressful week at burningman... Now... I have no desire to dump all my fetishistic bents on my vanilla friends but hes got buddies who are drag queens and prostitutes. I feel like it wouldnt be too much ofa stretch to find out his old pal happens to like wearing abu kiddos when he sleeps. Itd sure take the pressure off... im nowhere near that eager yet and can probably just wait until he hits the road so until then ill have to live vicariously through youall!! ... so how is it? You folks havin fun? Iv almost forgotten what its like... its been a WEEK, DEAR GOD!!!!

sounds like you live in a "studio apartment" / "loft" ?

I've been through that when visiting... "Wait, what, I thought you had a guest room?" "Well here's what we do, we're going to move the couch and chairs over here and lay the air mattress down on the floor and voila! Complete privacy!" (to myself, "no, not really.")

People that have lived in a loft for any length of time just see furniture as walls. That's just how you have to do it. The smarter ones will get lots of tall freestanding wardrobe-looking cabinets all over the place so you really do have trouble seeing so much of the place all at the same time.

Haha. As soon as i wrote that he decides to go get new winter tyres. I was "full little" before his car hit the front street. Thats a safe 90 minutes by my guess! This is gonna get dicey

My brother-in-law came to stay with us last month as he readjusts to a new life in my city. He's super cool and I didn't want to have another person to be worried about finding my secret. So I told him. I did it matter of fact with no weirdness. Just told him I had a lifelong secret that I felt he should know about and I just flat out told him. He was totally cool about it. Heck, the stuff he's seen and been into himself sort of made me feel this would be OK. Some people you just have to know their temperament and personality. He was OK but I'd never tell my parents who have more traditional sensibilities.

You could just wear and risk getting discovered. If he's accepting as you say, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

A true friend would understand, especially if he is accepting of the other friends in drag. not meant to be rude, sorry if it seems that way. just seems logical to me.

I agree with the rest, if he's gonna be there a long time and he's really understanding it doesn't seem like it would hurt to tell him. Especially if you were only wearing them to bed, he probably wouldn't even notice even if you do tell him.

Aaaight. This is taking too long. Im pulling the ol' diaperninja maneuver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back