Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good news, everyone!

Default Good news, everyone!

The snow is finaly gone! I took a look out the window this morning and that big pile of snow has finaly melted away. It's still cold outside, barely reaching 5 degrees, but at least I don't have to look at that horrible snow anymore.

Heh... Ours has been gone for weeks, and it's 90 degrees outside right now. Crazy hot for April.

Woohoo, it's rediculously hot out and the snow's been gone for a while.

Good news everyone! You're all going on a very dangerous possibly deadly mission!

(I <3 Futurama. =D)

When you live in Floida especialy the I-4 cordoor it is summer all year round execpt a few weeks out of the year were we go below 32*. It was 91* Friday and I got severly dehydrated while walking home.

I've still seen some snow up in the mountains 3 weeks ago..they still had a few inches left. However, I'm pretty sure it has melted by now, since we've had nice spring/summer weather in those three weeks since I've been there.

Our snow melted a few weeks ago, though there is still some on the hill (~150m higher than us) but this being Scotland that's just been replaced with wind and rain . That said it did reach 16C the other day (excuse to take off jacket, and yeah that happens here - temperature goes into double, non-negative figures and everyone's in T-shirts and shorts)

It has been in the mid 80s here in Fort Wayne for the last 3 days. But it is expected to drop back down to the mid 60s by midweek.

Cold? Snow? What are you talking about? It's over 80 degrees here. You must be on some other planet.

The hot weather is kinda annoying, but I think I honestly prefer it to freezing weather. Cold weather is okay sometimes, but it was becoming extremely annoying.