Status
Not open for further replies.

littleisaac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yesterday I padded up and went on an adventure to a town of MK. & just a friendly reminder to any brits on here all big ikeas have a changing places (or they will soon.) I ended up using the one in the Milton Keynes ikea, it was a nightmare to find & I had to ask the staff too put a bin in but it was very nice. Much better place too change my nappy than stood in a cubicle. I also looked round the Disney store & got a doughnut from Krispy Kreme, & went to build a bear where I got my money a new t-shirt sometimes it's good to have a padded adventure I know too some it's controversial that I use changing places toilets. But I find it easier too do than standing. Although I must remember too check there is a nappy bin before changing next time. I had to put my sodden safari on my bag. 🤢 I told a staff member & they bought one down. But otherwise alright. I quite like having a wonder, & having a padded bum makes me feel secure in myself. Even if i have too say I'm padded to find the facilities. What can I say I have no shame.

Sounds like a great adventure, minus the whole not having a trashcan thing haha. I'm getting ready to go on my own little adventure today as well, hopefully gonna see a movie padded as well! And you're right, it's really fun having a wonder, and I'm starting to get over my initial fear of being padded in public so they really add to the experience. Good luck on future adventures!

littleisaac said:
Yesterday I padded up and went on an adventure to a town of MK. & just a friendly reminder to any brits on here all big ikeas have a changing places (or they will soon.) I ended up using the one in the Milton Keynes ikea, it was a nightmare to find & I had to ask the staff too put a bin in but it was very nice. Much better place too change my nappy than stood in a cubicle. I also looked round the Disney store & got a doughnut from Krispy Kreme, & went to build a bear where I got my money a new t-shirt sometimes it's good to have a padded adventure I know too some it's controversial that I use changing places toilets. But I find it easier too do than standing. Although I must remember too check there is a nappy bin before changing next time. I had to put my sodden safari on my bag. 🤢 I told a staff member & they bought one down. But otherwise alright. I quite like having a wonder, & having a padded bum makes me feel secure in myself. Even if i have too say I'm padded to find the facilities. What can I say I have no shame.

This is why I am so happy to have you as my little bro, you're so comfortable with who you are that you're not worried about what the people may think.

Wish I was with you on your adventure, but our weekend in February will soon be here, when you will be able to redress into your Little self and I will have you to look after again.

Michael monkey looks very call in his t-shirt we will have to see if we can get you a matching one.

mickel monky.jpg

You say safe when out playing now, and no talking to strange grown-ups.

Hugs and forehead kisses.

Big bro Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back