Accidentally got Small Kiddo's by ABU, how to make fit better?(they fit, just tight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
is there any way i can make kiddo by abu's fit better? i usually wear mediums so they are a little tight and i can barely get the tapes on but once they're on they stay, and it stretches to fit more comfortably over time. Any suggestions would be great as i am at a lost. Would any baby diapers tabs stick to the plastic? I could always cut off baby diapers tabs and put them on the kiddo's if that would work, but i dont think those stick to plastic backed diapers but rather the cloth backed diapers. Thanks for the Help!
-Catt

Well,if you got a large amount, and it's not a hassle, try using velcro, and hot glue. never tried it before, but it seems like it might work. also, you could use duct tape as a short term solution.

Ordering the wrong size diapers is a pain and expensive realistically you need to reorder your correct size and you could donate the incorrect ones. withe a diaper that's to small can cause you to leak more same as having a bigger diaper then needed.

NothingToSeeHere1 said:
Well,if you got a large amount, and it's not a hassle, try using velcro, and hot glue. never tried it before, but it seems like it might work. also, you could use duct tape as a short term solution.

Diaper shells melt at very low temperatures, well-below where hot-melt glue sticks are solid. You cannot use them to glue diaper shells.

I occasionally need to use my hot air station to warm up a tape enough to move it when it's been stuck down somewhere weird from the factory. For that my station is set at 135F and even then its possible to melt right through a shell plastic. It's tricky to get the air hot enough to soften the tape adhesive without the shell going really soft, stretching, or outright melting a hole in it. I don't know very accurately where the hot melt glue sticks melt, but it's much higher than that. What's worse, the cheap hot melters aren't usually temperature-regulated, and if you let them warm up they get quite hot, far above the temperature necessary to liquify the glue.

I am in between sizes, but the smalls fits me better. I usually try to stretch them manually then let them stretch on their own. It usually takes 20 minutes then it gets comfortable. If mediums fits you better, you'll know next time lol and remember some brands have different fits. For example, my best fit is cuttently with small rearz.

Not to seem rude but I'd just shed some waist size in order to fit in them properly and wear mediums for now. That's at least what I've done I'm happy and proud 28 Incher now. I recommend you do the same too you would also be healthier too as added benefit. Few years ago I've lost from 32 waist to 28 in less than 6 months. And I feel awesome now. It is possible if you're determined enough and Cut Sugar out of your diet completely and replace it with Stevia do intermittent fasting method in conjunction with eating less than 1000 calories a day. I now Eat 1120 Kcal a day to maintain my weight but It's my second nature now.

The only thing I can really think of is tape.

Or maybe a simple modded side where you take a strip of fabric and put something on the ends to give the tape something to hold on to if you can picture what I'm saying.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back