Going away for a City Break and need some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm going away on holiday sometimes this year and leaving my Mummy at home.. Now I know that sounds a bit mean, but I love to go away on my own only every now and then to be with my own thoughts.

However this year I want to go abroad. I'm an avid painter I'd like to take some of my gear with me and do some painting on a European city break for a few days.

Does anybody have any advice on some European cities that would be ideal for what I'm looking for? I live in the UK so I'm preferably looking for somewhere cheap which probably limits me to Europe..

I'd love to go somewhere with big parks or open spaces where I can just setup my easel and get lost in painting for a few days... and maybe somewhere where I can do some hiking (I could combine the two perhaps). I'll be going this summer FYI.

If I were to be greedy then maybe also somewhere kink friendly/open minded may be a good addition because I'd also be up for a visit to a nursery/nanny while I'm there or have a look around some fetish shops if I get some time (Obvious choices there would be Amsterdam or Berlin etc)

Any ideas would be welcomed but I've been to the following places a few too many times to warrant going again: Barcelona, Prague, Krakow, Amsterdam/Berlin (I may go back to the latter 2 though)

Thanks in advance if anybody has any ideas!
xx

I have been to Gib (fun for a day or two) and crossed to Morocco via ferry from the Spain side. It was rather easy and reasonably priced. I love Tangier and Marrakesh and an english speaking guide/driver is rather cheap. Very pretty fun and different from Europe.

mommasboy76 said:
I have been to Gib (fun for a day or two) and crossed to Morocco via ferry from the Spain side. It was rather easy and reasonably priced. I love Tangier and Marrakesh and an english speaking guide/driver is rather cheap. Very pretty fun and different from Europe.

Gibraltar could be a really good idea for a chilled couple of days. I've already been to a few places in Morocco and love it there so I might skip that part. I just fancy a couple of relaxing days to do some painting so I don't even need a place with a million things to do. I've also been thinking of Hungary. Cheers!

Nice Descendents picture BTW, great band, great album and appropriate choice for your profile picture haha! I might have to stick that album on again for old times sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back