Girls only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stich

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
Girls do u wear diapers during you period? If so how? Tampon? No tampon?

I use nothing like pads or tampons myself. I prefer baby diaper inserts that I can change more often if needed. But diapers are more absorbant and stay a lot nicer than pads as far as dryness. I do make sure I'm not wearing cloth inserts during that week.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I actually never tried wearing diapers during my period. I usually take a break from diapers when my period starts.

No tampon + diapers! it's to much maceration for your downparts :S (Also menstrual cup are the best for prevent toxic shock and allergic reactions). I will slowly get the habit to use baby diapers as pad during my periods like Fascinating is doing, for the same reasons. Apparently many ABDL girls/women does that.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do have the cup. I use it less than 50% of the time but it does cut down on mess but I wash it in the sink every time I take it out but I don't have to remove it every time I use the restroom. I got mine for under $2 on eBay. It takes a month to get here, but at least you have diapers for back up if it doesn't come in time. I don't consider it a required part of my month. I really can't think of a time I would recommend it.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

My wife uses pull ons incase her tampon leaks.

I'm mostly 24/7, and that includes during periods. I don't like my diapers to get bloody however, so during the day I generally do tampons with diapers, and at night I abstain from wetting and put paper towels in my padding.

I never tried tampons until I started swimming, and since getting comfortable with them I prefer them over pads, as they keep the mess contained instead of all over your private parts.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I'm mostly 24/7, and that includes during periods. I don't like my diapers to get bloody however, so during the day I generally do tampons with diapers, and at night I abstain from wetting and put paper towels in my padding.

I never tried tampons until I started swimming, and since getting comfortable with them I prefer them over pads, as they keep the mess contained instead of all over your private parts.

Ik it's probably not healthy but I sometimes will wear a tampon to bed. Less mess the better.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone else for the tips and ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back