BigKid25

Wholeness is life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey everyone,

I'm cleaning out my closet and am getting rid of a large batch of unused baby diapers that I had gotten when I was experimenting with which sizing I could fit into. As a result, I have a bunch of size 6 and 7 diapers that I'm trying to toss, but I feel like it's a waste to just dump them all in the trash. They're all opened up and have been sitting for probably well over a year now, so idk if I could even donate them to a nursery or something.

I'm also trying to toss a size small padded underwear from Baby Pants and a fox onesie that is just barely too small for me ( I'm a 5'9" 135lbs male, size medium in like everything).

Does anyone have any suggestions or would they like me to mail them over everything? If I can't figure this out in like... a week or two I'm just going to throw everything in the dump.

I have:
size 6 huggies overnights
4t-5t Tippy Toes Training Pants for Boys
TopCare Kids Good Sleep disposable overnight pants (L-XL 70-125lbs)
Little Swimmers size Large
Mom to Mom Easy Sleeps size L-XL 70-125lbs
Parents Choice Nighttime underwear size L-XL
4t-5t Pull Ups
Tranquility ATN size small
Baby Pants size small (prewashed) Blue Dinosaurs "My First Training Pants"
Orange Fox footie pajamas (Unknown specifications, fits size small adult male)

Please note again that all of these bags are opened and missing a few of the diapers. I'm not looking to make money off of these, I just don't want to waste them if I have an alternative option.

BigKid25 - I don't know if racks your sensibilities - but if I were you I would modify all of them as Diaper Booster pads. Cut the non-absorbent sides, top and bottom off the diapers. Cut slits in the outer layer covering to allow for urine to pass to the diaper you place them into. You will increase the capacity of your night-time diaper this way and can wear for a longer period of time without leaks. I use small medium and extra small (youth diapers) as well as adult diaper liners and and male guards modified with the slit method.

The money you have spent will be recovered and no need to dump anything.

Good Luck whatever you decide to do.

DR

You can always try offer up for some one in need in your area. You might have luck in that. Instead of dumping them you can also give it to good will the ones un opened or at least the footy jammies. But then again the choice is ultimately your :)

How much the price??

They're always good for boosters.

always wanted to try some of those tranquility atn's... just cant buy something i'm not really sure on, lol

Why not donate them local charities are always happy to recieve new clean diapers even if they sre in an open package.

I’ll buy the training pants off you!

The Tranquility ATNs are pretty decent and I have been wearing them for awhile now. There are better diapers out there but the ATN is great for its price point. I do use Super Topliner boosters for bedtime or when I feel that I need extra capacity.

Hi! I made an ADISC account to reply to you! I would love to buy some of that stuff from you, if its still available!

I think I'm getting rid of plastic pants. Maybe I will donate them somewhere.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Diapered Rabbit said:
BigKid25 - I don't know if racks your sensibilities - but if I were you I would modify all of them as Diaper Booster pads. Cut the non-absorbent sides, top and bottom off the diapers. Cut slits in the outer layer covering to allow for urine to pass to the diaper you place them into. You will increase the capacity of your night-time diaper this way and can wear for a longer period of time without leaks. I use small medium and extra small (youth diapers) as well as adult diaper liners and and male guards modified with the slit method.

The money you have spent will be recovered and no need to dump anything.

Good Luck whatever you decide to do.

DR

Thanks for your suggestion! Personally I don't like stuffers because they tend to slide around inside the diaper which I'm not fond of. There's something about the way diapers fit on their own that I prefer to wear just the briefs without anything else added. Plus I don't tend to wear for extended periods of time anyway. I have a lot of people coming and going in my house so any padded time is usually only for a few hours at most and I'm fairly cognizant of when I'm at capacity for the diapers I use. I'm not a bedwetter so a nighttime diaper for me is only about comfort, and I usually dispose of the brief after my morning wetting.

I still appreciate your thoughtfulness in this matter, so thanks for the response.

- - - Updated - - -

Eman100 said:
You can always try offer up for some one in need in your area. You might have luck in that. Instead of dumping them you can also give it to good will the ones un opened or at least the footy jammies. But then again the choice is ultimately your :)

Footie jammies I can probably give to good will, most certainly. That's a good idea. Unfortunately all of the diapers are opened up and I don't know if goodwill will take them. As for people in need, since these are all the bigger ends of the diaper sizes, I don't know anyone with babies this size, nor anyone who is currently potty training. Plus, if it's someone I know, I have to explain to them why I have a large collection of opened diaper and pull up bags lol.

- - - Updated - - -

emarat said:
How much the price??

I'm not looking for profit. As long as shipping and handling is paid for then just about anyone can take them off my hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:
Why not donate them local charities are always happy to recieve new clean diapers even if they sre in an open package.

I suppose... There is a women's shelter near my home. Perhaps I can see if they will take them.

- - - Updated - - -

Experiment626 said:
I’ll buy the training pants off you!

All of them or a specific kind??? Most of this stock is training pants lol. If you can pay shipping and handling then they're yours.

- - - Updated - - -

LITTLEKOZMO said:
Hi! I made an ADISC account to reply to you! I would love to buy some of that stuff from you, if its still available!

Hi there! Sorry for my delay in response. I've been dealing with personal life stuff and find it difficult to log on here often. If you want to send me a PM and tell me what you're interested in then I'm happy to keep in touch with you.

Marka said:
You can always say they were left behind in an apartment or house or, car, etc... Thrift stores often have taped-up, opened bags of diapers, etc... Also, you could just drop them off in a donations box...

The bigger problem that you may encounter online is... getting and giving stranger's addresses and presumably, real-names, etc...

It's an intriguing proposition yet; it's potential for baiting and, such nefarious acts... probably shouldn't be dismissed, out of hand, either...

Drop it off or throw it out... no-one but you, will ever really know...

-Marka

You know what, that's a really great point... Thanks Marka. I should've been a little more aware of this fact.

Are the training pants and footie pajamas still available?

depends on the shipping costs. I collect training pants and upload a pic to Fur Affinity so others can use them for their characters and I seem to be popular for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back