Real accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have any real accidents that they would like to share (not on purpose or related to being a AB/DL).

As I've asked I'll share one of mine. I was 13 and at a training session with my football (soccer) team. Thankfully we wernt playing a match this evening or this would have been much worse. I terrible stomscache and I didn't know what the problem was. Eventually the pain spread to my bowels and I realised I needed to poo. I told the coach I was going to the toilet and started walking towards the clubhouse when I got in I started to walk towards the toilets but i couldn't get there in time. I farted and it just came out. I went in and cleaned up as best I could. luckily the accident was confined to my pants and none got on my shorts. I went back out and carried on playing and none of the other boys ever found out.

Happened when I was around 6 or 7. I was having a stomach flu, and lying in my bed. I feel a fart coming on, but I misjudged, and ended up messing my pants. I ran to the bathroom and got cleaned up. Good thing it didn't get on the bed. Since that time I wear a diaper every time I get stomach problems.

Like you both, I've had a few of those accidents. Once when I was 8-9 when I was sick and it all came running out, and more recently in October when I misjudged a fart

I had a dream a while ago about being much younger maybe 13, and dreamt I was having a wet dream, if that makes sense.
I woke to find I had wet the bed, luckily I had just started using a mattress liner,

i don’t understand

I had a wet fart once when i was 10, i think. No GI trouble that day, no warning, just a fart and a wad of mushy poop came out. I ran to the bathroom and cleaned up rinsed out my underwear, and was about to stick them in the laundry basket in the utility room when my mother popped in and asked if i was looking for her. I didn't want her to know about the poop, so i said i was. Then i ended up hiding the underware for a long time. Can't remember what eventually happened to them.

Accidents happen when one has diarrhea. Don't need to be incontinent. They suck that is for sure.

lol i actually had an accident today, i was going to my friends house to pick up my diapers and i farted but it wasnt a fart it sucked, luckily i cleaned it up did my laundry and got my diapers later

A few months ago I had an accident where I wet myself at work. It wasn't super bad...but enough that my pants got wet in the front and on one my legs.

That was the accident that made me decide I should wear diapers to work. Up until that point I was wearing pads in my underwear. But after that day...I chose to be diapered instead. I've had plenty of accidents since then but no more wet pants.

Every once in a while I genuinely wet the bed. PCP blames the Adderall, which is easy for them to do, because that's prescribed by a different doctor. Doesn't happen often enough for concern, but I'm a diabetic, and I'm told incontinence is common for diabetics.

I ate a full pizza at my favorite place. I guess my stomach wasn't ready for it because a full on surge of loose poop struck me.

A small bit escaped before I made it to the toilet.

Boopa said:
I've had plenty of accidents since then but no more wet pants.

Sounds like they're doin' their job fine :)

It happened some time ago, i was sleeping and suddenly i started wetting myself , i quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. It is quite scary as although im a DL , for the first time i genuinely wet the bed. I didn't know what happened and i didn't really want to wet the bed.

I've had a ton of accidents. I was a day time wetter untill I was 13-14 and unfortunately I never wore protection so I had to deal with wet pants

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Like most people have mentioned here - "misjudged fart" a few times.

But during the summer just gone, I had been out all day to a beer festival where you got to sample various different beers from around the area. Then we went back to a friends place that lived close by for a few more. I got home about 1130pm (I know this from the Uber receipt email they send). I did over do it a bit and dont really remember much in the evening. Anyway, I woke on the sofa about 4am where I must have crashed out freezing cold and wet where I err wet myself, not diapered either :-( Thats the first time its happened to me but luckily it hasnt happened since.

As some other people said...I've had minor fart accidents where I thought it was a fart, but turned out to be a small diarrhea (which is of course gross)....sometimes its not hard to clean up as long as it isn't in public or seen by anyone else. Aside from that I sometimes wet myself while asleep when not diapered (that happened to me a couple of nights ago) but again clean up isn't hard me for me.

I only remember one proper messy accident when I was about 4 which was caused by me being reluctant to ask to go to the toilet when I was staying with my grandparents one day. Other than that I have only had a couple of liquid farts, once when I was 10 and once when I was 26, both caused by illness. I did come very, very, very close to peeing myself on a long bus trip bus in my teens too but managed to make it to a toilet just in time after I got off; another five minutes and I'd have definitely done it. I witnessed a few friends have accidents growing up but one big regret I have now is that I wish I'd had the confidence to stage a few more accidentally-on-purpose public wettings and messings myself when I was a child. After all everyone just accepts that accidents happen when you're a kid but it's seen as extremely weird as an adult!

Same here. I wish I'd been confident enough to stage a public accident as a kid. I only happened to me twice and they were real and before I became interested in DL stuff so it was obviously horrifying. The one I described in the first message doesn't really count as I was on the way to the toilet and didn't make it. So no one found out. The other one happened in school and the teacher told me I couldn't go to the toilet. I was busting and I knew that it was coming for about 20 minutes. When it happened it was terrible. I just felt a warm surge in the front of my pants. I'd started weeing and I just couldn't stop even though I tried. By the time I'd finished I was soaked and sat in a puddle.

i was sick with the flu around half a year ago. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like I had to throw up. I made it to the bathroom but threw up all over the bathroom floor. (it can really suck when you have spastic CP). I cleaned myself and the bathroom up and went back to bed without a diaper on. (I guess I was too exhausted and tired) I woke up the next morning and noticed that I had pooped on the bed. It must 've happened while I was asleep. It was really embarrassing.

Another time I had wet the bed by accident on a camping trip in Spain with my family and I shared a twin bed with my sister. She found out in the morning but luckily didn't made fun of me... I guess she knew about my Bedwetting before.

Last edited:
I had a number hemmorhoidectomies a few years back. The surgeries really screw with your nerves and feeling down there, so I had a bunch of times when I thought it was a little gas but was a big mess instead.

The proper sensation always came back within a few months though, so bowel accidents are seldom for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back