If you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you seek out an online mummy and have a GF is that cheating?

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like no , it would be like me hiring another care aide, mommy relationships as far as I know are non sexual things , not related to the real world , there purpose is little time, whereas G/F is adult time , but i could be wrong!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the toughts Tetra!

Mhh if your GF is also your mommy then I guess... maybe?

It depends on what you and your mommy do together. Also, clear it with your gf first. Technically, imo, any contact with another girl/woman without consent, can be construed as cheating.

Thats why I said online. No physical contact

Navi said:
Thats why I said online. No physical contact

There is a term call cyber cheating. Try not to go down that path and you might be ok.

Scaramouche said:
There is a term call cyber cheating. Try not to go down that path and you might be ok.
Thats not a path I want. I adore mt GF she is amazing with me and is incredibly understanding. I don't have an online mummy by the way but my GF struggles a little the AB side although is amazing with my need for diapers.

think how you would fill if your GF did the same to you?

but as long as your GF is OK with it all then as other have said maybe.

have a look at Polyamory relationships

I had a G/F who was polyamorous she was incredible!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Scaramouche said:
It depends on what you and your mommy do together. Also, clear it with your gf first. Technically, imo, any contact with another girl/woman without consent, can be construed as cheating.

This is what I was going to say. If the mommy relationship is innocent then you should not have any problem telling your gf. If you're uncomfortable telling your gf, then you know it probably seems like cheating and you probably shouldn't do it.

Suggestion: (Further along the lines of what Dogboy just said above.) When bringing this question up to your girlfriend, offer that if she would like, she would be most welcome to read the online transcript of your interactions, or look over your shoulder while in live conversation with this "mommy," anytime she wants to. At least that way, your girl friend would be less afraid that you might be doing anything that would require secrecy from her, and you would be more likely to steer away from accidentally veering into that direction.

talking to girl online about diaper changes or any part of your anatomy is crossing a line you probably do not want to cross as it is a form of cheating and your girlfriend will eventually feel bad that you are chating with another girl and you will probably loose her.

Dont cross the line

Rob110 said:
talking to girl online about diaper changes or any part of your anatomy is crossing a line you probably do not want to cross as it is a form of cheating and your girlfriend will eventually feel bad that you are chating with another girl and you will probably loose her.

Dont cross the line

In many or most relationships, yes. I know my ex-wife would have been "very" unhappy. In some cases, maybe a girlfriend might be OK with it. Along that line of thought, your girl friend would be certain to let you know if you asked her, or perhaps even just teased her a little with the possibility to see what she said. My guess is that she would probably say "no," and if she did say "no," then in her mind, "yes." If "no" is her answer, then in her mind if you had an online mistress, "yes," you would be cheating. As they say, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" For the sake of relational bliss, it's usually wise to "keep mama happy."

Last edited:
It's only cheating if you're sexually attracted to her.

It depends. It's definitely something I would discuss with her.

Personally, I feel like it is, but that's just me. Seeing as having a caregiver is a very intimate relationship.

My boyfriend isn't really a daddy, but he is extremely accepting of my little side and knows I long for one. I've had this discussion with him before actually; and came to the conclusion I couldn't have him and a daddy on the side. It's just too much of a moral gray area to me. It really depends on you and your partner.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It's not cheating until it becomes sexual. Believe it or not, but married couples are alowed to hang out with other friends and do stuff we don't do with our partners.

Well its not sexual it's roleplay. No physical contact.

What is or is not considered cheating is entirely between you and your girlfriend. Your need to seek validation or answers here suggests it probably would be and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back