maybe my last question untill next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsem9

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
so i have never worn diapers. i also have a stronger than normal bladder.
but should i try wearing a diaper to see if i like it or not?

Last edited:
yes of course, its harmless fun!

If it sounds like fun, go for it. I'd also say I have a stronger/higher capacity bladder than average. I don't think it's really here or there as far as diapers are concerned. You don't have to use them if you don't find that interesting. One might see it as the natural conclusion of wearing (I do for the most part) but I think it's more about expressing your particular desires and those are going to be personal.

If you decide to try them, think about what you're looking to get out of it. Is it because they're babyish? In that case, is a diaper that's more like something a baby would wear now important? Most ABDL diapers are smooth plastic-backed (I happen to think this is way better but it's subjective). If you're just in it for the sensual side, the smooth plastic may be more appealing. Bulk is also a relevant question. You can get diapers that are quite thin (pretty much anything in a retail store will be in this range) or very thick. Bulk may be uncomfortable to start with or the difference might be exactly what you're looking for. Is a diaper with tapes/tabs more appealing or should it be a pull-up? Unfortunately, there aren't any pull-ups that score well esthetically with ABDLs other than perhaps Goodnites if you happen to be thin. All things to think about if you're going to get the most from an odd experience.

[Cowboy Bebop is brilliant- one of my all time favorite series]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back