Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Lately, I have been quietly playing with LEGO bricks while regressed in "Little Boy Mode".
LEGO_Aircraft_1.jpg

I love Legos. That's good you are able to enjoy them while regressing.

I love Lego to.

I love Lego too, in fact just the other night I was building some Lego while in a nappy, felt good. Just wish I had the room for my Ultimate Collectors Falcon (the 5000 piece one not the 7500) to built all the time.

Lego just never gets old. It's that simple. :)

I like to play with Legos, but I don't the room for them, so I just play the Lego games (Lego Star Wars, Lego Pirates, and Lego City).

LEGOs are always fun but I don't have any. I wish I could get that new Millennium Falcon and Saturn V models.

The game are also a lot of fun and are usually well-done.

I was big into legos when I was a kid, strangely enough though, when I started indulging my AB side they just never blipped on my radar as one of my go to little toys.

When I'm in baby mode I prefer to play with toys geared towards younger age groups, I like my rattles and my soft toys. That being said, reading this post and viewing the pic brought back memories. Maybe I should invest in some legos, it might be fun to experiment with them while regressing and if they don't make it into my regression routine then at least I have something cool to play with on the side.

I love Lego, I loved both Lego and Duplo. My Lego I gave to my younger brother and I regret that so much but I've recently got some Duplo and that's made me so happy. Still want to get some basic lego bricks. Logo was always my go-to thing.

Lego has been my and my wife when she was alive, our go to toy for our two grandsons. They are very bright and it's amazing how quickly they can assemble a 1000 piece Lego toy.

Here is the 2nd one I put together the other day:
LEGO_Truck_1.jpg

Both of those are very nice.

omg that's cool I just have a box of loads of lego a lot has gone missing over the years but its still cool to play with

I had lots of Legos as a child, but sold every single brick when I was older. Actually, I regret that action a bit now being an adult. So, if you still have your Legos please don't sell or discard it. It would be too bad about it.

just started collecting lego again last year, you can easily get lost in a box of lego for hours.

My son was helping someone move and they told him to dispose of that big batch of Legos. Fortunately he brought them home. Hundreds of dollars worth. Now I can build almost anything.

PaddedDeist said:
LEGOs are always fun but I don't have any. I wish I could get that new Millennium Falcon and Saturn V models.

The game are also a lot of fun and are usually well-done.

I could not justify the cost of the big Millennium Falcon set at $900 Canadian but it would be cool to build. I did however get the Saturn V set with 1969 pieces. It was fun to build and I justified it by saying I wanted a piece of history at home. Lego keeps the mind and fingers active.

Yes, LEGO bricks are fun.
Anyway I put together this, another truck:
LEGO-Truck2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back