Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: furries are everywhere

Default furries are everywhere

a couple months ago i told my best friend that I'm a furry, and he took it in stride and was like really cool about it but around this time i saw him looking at anthropomorphic pictures (one example the anthropomorphic shark from a album cover from a vulpvibe song (awesome electro <3 )
    anyways it turns out he's been a fury for around 1 and a half years now ( :P just like me) , so were more close together now :P and were both bi and we have most of the same classes together, so I'm happy that I've got another furry friend :P (other furry friends being from internetz =] )

so yeah, I'm happy that my best friend and i are both furries ! i want to make/ buy a light ash black fox tail with a lighter shade of ash black on the tip, that would be so cool ,does anyone have any links to a good professional diy for making furry tails (strap on)

there was one on the bizarre magazine website in january after they covered RBW as one of the party specials. might not still be there though

Bizarre Mag UK | Bizarre Videos &#038; Pictures, Weird News, Fetish News

hmm i could't find any how to make a tail how-to's on that site, but i did manage to find a good read about a London furry con

it would be great if i could goto the furry con in Melbourne in December this year, that wwould be so cool

Mazza, you sir, are awesome. LoG FTW! I saw your sig line an HAD TO play that song! xD <3

yes LoG are awesome i must agree, drowning pool are also nice, suicide silence, august burns red, as i lay dying, all that remains, aborted, coldplay, and plenty of others in my 6000+ library of music :P winamp ftw!
    furry pride!
    metal ftw!
    so how cool is it that me and my friend are both furries eh, hehe

I saw LoG on Friday. I even wrote a blog about it if you wanna check it out. ("Blog Enteries" under avatar) It was packed! And insane! I was being squished right up in front of Willie!

Your story is basically the same as mine with my best friend being a furry and bi too...

Hay guess what guyz. The guy that Mazza is talking about is me ^^. Isnt that right :P

No seriously it is