Status
Not open for further replies.

LilStarSprout

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Anybody know where I can find fleece diaper suits/onesie? I know cuddlz and dependeco have a /few/ but I'm looking for more designs than just basic bears and such.

I know the seller in etsy/eBay named BigTots had some of my favorite onesies ever but sadly they do not make anymore out of fleece.

I'm asking for fleece specifically since I can't stand the feeling of the skin tight spandex/cotton ones ODU has and many other companies...

If you can find fleece fabric that you like , the average onesie takes 3 yards , Jenny at Babykin's makes them inexpensive when you supply the fabric.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Privatina has very attractive items, but please be aware that in the past there were a lot of customers who had severe problems with communication with Privatina, payment, and item quality. Just keep that in mind when you consider buying an item.

You might try seller TVWebMom on eBay. I've purchased two or three fleece onesies from her.

I assume you're talking about an 'American' onesie that snaps in the crotch. I can't get the Privatina links to open for me, so it's hard for me to assess what others have brought to the table.

This lady is on the East Coast and does beautiful work. The fleece is too warm for my taste during the Summer months, but is perfect for all other times of the year.

+1 for Privatina.eu - Shopped there a lot over the years, their quality is amazing and well worth the price. Love their stuff.

SquishyLittle said:
+1 for Privatina.eu - Shopped there a lot over the years, their quality is amazing and well worth the price. Love their stuff.

I have had the same experience. However they can be hard to communicate with in English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back