• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilStarSprout

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello! My name is Jasper and I've come to this site because it's amazingly informative and supportive!

I'm an abdl/little/babyfur and I attend a few meets in my local area and all that cool stuff.

I also enjoy playing tons of games, like Overwatch! I'm a Zarya main, look out world! But also I enjoy Splatoon 1 & 2, Breath of the Wild, etc etc.

Also, I am an artist and I draw babyfur content! I hope my work pleases some of you guys :)

I guess that's enough about me, I'm a boaster and I can go on forever if you let me. Thank you for reading!

LilStarSprout said:
Hello! My name is Jasper and I've come to this site because it's amazingly informative and supportive!

I'm an abdl/little/babyfur and I attend a few meets in my local area and all that cool stuff.

I also enjoy playing tons of games, like Overwatch! I'm a Zarya main, look out world! But also I enjoy Splatoon 1 & 2, Breath of the Wild, etc etc.

Also, I am an artist and I draw babyfur content! I hope my work pleases some of you guys :)

I guess that's enough about me, I'm a boaster and I can go on forever if you let me. Thank you for reading!

Welcome Jasper! That was a great intro! Did you make your own avatar? That's awesome!

Scaramouche said:
Welcome Jasper! That was a great intro! Did you make your own avatar? That's awesome!

Not my avatar and icon, it's by Natsu-cat on FA! But she is my sona though! :) I'm glad I did a great intro!

LilStarSprout said:

Overwatch is awesome!

Ooh, BotW! I haven’t stopped playing it since I got it, haha. Have you beaten it yet? What’s your favorite place to go in that game?

Oh man I have yet to beat it actually! But my favorite part so far is Mount Lanayru and the best place in boy.. Kakariko Village makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back