Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest Restaurant Idea ever...

Yeah, it's hard to believe that it's a real place...but I guess there have been stranger.

One thing I did find neat/funny is that it said someone at the restaurant would change customers' babies' diapers. Other than at daycares and hospitals, it would seem like that would never happen anywhere else.

I mean, being a server is hard enough...imagine having to change other people's kids' diapers and do that...hard to believe they'd get anyone to work there.

:rofl:

:dodgy:

That actually made me a little nauseous while reading. I love diapers, sure, but there's a couple things in my life diapers should never, ever mix with.

Food... is one of them.

Clearly someone has way too much time and money on their hands.

(On a side note imagine explaining where you worked previously after getting a new job.)

???

it almost doesn't seem like a place like that exists, i wonder what the health inspector would think of such a place?

You have got to love the part about changing adult diapers. "Well, I personally wouldn't do it ....". heh

Peachy

I wonder how they'd treat people who have really "dropped a load" and live up to the name of the restaurant. Would they still get served, or would the staff demand a change first?

Peachy

Error404

...The hell?! I'd probably eat there. ...Honestly, I'd probably revel in it, especially if my family or friends were with me. I'd get tons of strange looks and probably comments from them, and being the massive extrovert I am, I'd LOVE being the center of attention just for the stuff the place implies.

For some reason though, I can't see myself wearing to it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post

:dodgy:

That actually made me a little nauseous while reading. I love diapers, sure, but there's a couple things in my life diapers should never, ever mix with.

Food... is one of them.
    :whs0be: