Help! Busted by parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThePenguinLover said:
Before I said anything to anyone about being ABDL I looked at quite a few guides on coming out. And on almost all of them: Don't make something up if you get busted. Be truthful. You may want to consider doing that when your parents drag you to the doctors office to find you don't have a bedwetting problem...

Either
1.fess up now and save yourself the trouble later
2.say that you are cured and don’t touch another diaper ever again
3. Get sent to urologist after they find a small stash. Then have parent find your entire stash a year later and freak out.
Don’t do 3. I did 3. 3 was not good. 2 is doable for some but could be damaging. I say if they can handle it, mature discussion. You might get sent to a shrink but that might actually solve some issues.

- - - Updated - - -

ThePenguinLover said:
Before I said anything to anyone about being ABDL I looked at quite a few guides on coming out. And on almost all of them: Don't make something up if you get busted. Be truthful. You may want to consider doing that when your parents drag you to the doctors office to find you don't have a bedwetting problem...

Either
3. Get sent to urologist after they find a small stash. Then have parent find your entire stash a year later and freak out.
Don’t do 3. I did 3. 3 was not good. 2 is doable for some but could be damaging. I say if they can handle it, mature discussion. You might get sent to a shrink but that might actually solve some issues (if your behaviors are based on any sort of trauma or something, otherwise it probably won’t help either but at least you were honest.)

Ragequit said:
Either
Don’t do 3. I did 3. 3 was not good. 2 is doable for some but could be damaging. I say if they can handle it, mature discussion. You might get sent to a shrink but that might actually solve some issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Either
Don’t do 3. I did 3. 3 was not good. 2 is doable for some but could be damaging. I say if they can handle it, mature discussion. You might get sent to a shrink but that might actually solve some issues (if your behaviors are based on any sort of trauma or something, otherwise it probably won’t help either but at least you were honest.)

This isn't my thread, I have no problems...?

Ragequit said:
Either

- - - Updated - - -

Either

I pretty much told them that my 'bedwetting' was getting less and less frequent, and they seemed to buy that story. My parents are generally pretty accepting, but they found some diaper commercials in my internet history a few years back, so coming out as a DL might send them the wrong message. Otherwise, I would have told them the truth. I just don't want this issue to blow up in everyone's face.

SorcerorElf said:
I pretty much told them that my 'bedwetting' was getting less and less frequent, and they seemed to buy that story. My parents are generally pretty accepting, but they found some diaper commercials in my internet history a few years back, so coming out as a DL might send them the wrong message. Otherwise, I would have told them the truth. I just don't want this issue to blow up in everyone's face.

That's very understandable. While it would have been best to have told them before, that option is in long over. Trying to slowly revise that past lie into the current truth is much easier for your parents to adapt to.

And like I said before, if in the future you say your current need for diapers has never gone away (as abdl never does, but your parent don't need to know the actual reasoning). Well then, at least they will still know the truth you need diapers, even if they come to their own misconclusion for why.

diapernh said:
Since you're over 18, you're entitled to privacy with your medical care.

I think at this point it may be a little more than obvious that the OP is probably not over 18.

Themanswifesman said:
I think at this point it may be a little more than obvious that the OP is probably not over 18.

We all knew that with his first sentence when he said he was using pamper underjams (which are smaller than goodnites by the way).

Slomo said:
We all knew that with his first sentence when he said he was using pamper underjams (which are smaller than goodnites by the way).

There are lots of adults that small though. I think his concern with how is parents "caught" him or this thought of being "busted" is the dead giveaway lol

Themanswifesman said:

I am in fact 19, as it says in my profile. I happen to be very skinny, which is why pampers underjams still fit me. As for why I'm still living with my parents, it's because my college career pretty much blew up, leaving me with about 1/3 of a bachelors degree and a part time job until I figure out what to do next.

Also, please don't make a claim like that based on circumstance. If you all think there's a problem, talk to the mods about it instead of gossiping.

SorcerorElf said:
I am in fact 19, as it says in my profile. I happen to be very skinny, which is why pampers underjams still fit me. As for why I'm still living with my parents, it's because my college career pretty much blew up, leaving me with about 1/3 of a bachelors degree and a part time job until I figure out what to do next.

Also, please don't make a claim like that based on circumstance. If you all think there's a problem, talk to the mods about it instead of gossiping.

You can be a skinny guy, but Underjams if not really a recommended path in adult DLs. Goodnites offer equivalent protection in something that is probably more your size.

SorcerorElf said:

Lots of underage kids make fake accounts. The problem is they make a lot of statements exactly like yours.

If you truly do have less than a 28" inch waist, AND weigh under 125 pounds, then ok they fit you and I appologize.

Slomo said:
Lots of underage kids make fake accounts. The problem is they make a lot of statements exactly like yours.

If you truly do have less than a 28" inch waist, AND weigh under 125 pounds, then ok they fit you and I appologize.

Thanks for the apology.

dogboy said:
If they send you to see a doctor, you can tell the doctor the truth and then make up some story for your parents. Because of HIPAA, the doctor can't divulge any medical information to your parents, so you should be safe.

If he’s a minor, hipaa is defenestrated (goes right if the window).

mayhem said:
If he’s a minor, hipaa is defenestrated (goes right if the window).

Yeah, but he can't be a minor and have an account on this site. You have to be at least 18 years old and I think that's the legal age for HIPAA to apply.

He's 19, and skinny, y'all. That's all. HIPPA applies. I don't blame him for liking UnderJams better. I hear Pampers are softer than Huggies

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
He's 19, and skinny, y'all. That's all. HIPPA applies. I don't blame him for liking UnderJams better. I hear Pampers are softer than Huggies

Exactly. And the designs are better.

tell them it was because you were having wet dreams...assuming you're male. worked for me when i was 13 and got caught!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back