Why do non diaper think wearing. Diaper is like a drug or beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the girls part. What you said is exactly what I mean. So my homework is to learn how. To accept myself as a diaper love. And find the best way. And learn to not be needy. Just need to step it up.

I reread your notes and I think I have to work on the fear and learning to accept diapers also to think more and not have to be reconfirming things plus needy.

makena43 said:
I reread your notes and I think I have to work on the fear and learning to accept diapers also to think more and not have to be reconfirming things plus needy.

Why do you refuse to discuss this with your therapist?

You're like having a medical condition and asking your friends at the bar what to do, then go to your doctor's to talk about last week's football games.

Are you talking about the accepting of diapers? If so do i ask her why do I still have the fear of wearing diapers how can make it okay ? Is that right? I have mention a few times and she doesn't put me to shame like my mom does. I will do it just want to know exact words so I get the right information and start to work it

I believe to accept diapers is to get rid of all thoughts that wearing diapers and I think is connected with the nervous feeling I get with managers and work police and lastly the co worker that will tell on you. I been thinking my worst case event is someone asking why are you wearing diapers? Or making. Wise cracks. And getting into more trouble. Funny thing is it never happens . my solution to overcome fear is only wear. When the work police is not there and get alot of time wearing in public

I guess the simplest explanation is that most people don't understand. Most people are conditioned to dislike diapers as they're associated with human waste and considered gross.

It's not exactly something we can just control. And frankly it doesn't need to be as long as it's not overdone to the point of self harm. But that applies to anything.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I agree with you but how can you quit like quitting smoking or beer

makena43 said:
I agree with you but how can you quit like quitting smoking or beer
I suppose in a way, trying to quit may exhibit some psychological withdrawal symptoms that varies from person to person. But that's pretty extreme.

Maybe it's somewhat similar to a soda addict trying to drop soda or a comfort/boredom eater trying to cut back on food. There's not really a chemical related withdrawal going on like with nicotine; it's all psychological.

But honestly it's such a harmless habit I don't see a particular reason to want to quit unless you're sinking into debt or hurting relationships because of it. Those who say otherwise are being rather intolerant for no real reason other than social stigma.

My family says that liking to wear diaper is like smoking or drinking. That's. Where I get. That. Question. From. I say it psychology not chemical

Sheepies said:
I suppose in a way, trying to quit may exhibit some psychological withdrawal symptoms that varies from person to person. But that's pretty extreme.

Maybe it's somewhat similar to a soda addict trying to drop soda or a comfort/boredom eater trying to cut back on food. There's not really a chemical related withdrawal going on like with nicotine; it's all psychological.

But honestly it's such a harmless habit I don't see a particular reason to want to quit unless you're sinking into debt or hurting relationships because of it. Those who say otherwise are being rather intolerant for no real reason other than social stigma.

Becoming physically addicted to caffine, tobacco, or even just sugar is NOT the same as being compelled to love someone or something. And while we still can't fully explain the nature of love, we do know it has to do with permanent chemical ballances in the brain. Addictions however, are tied to chemical ballances in the body which then temporairly affects our brains.

This difference may be subtle, but it makes a huge difference. And the subtlety is possibly why abdl is so easily confused with addictions.

Sheepies said:
I guess the simplest explanation is that most people don't understand. Most people are conditioned to dislike diapers as they're associated with human waste and considered gross.

It's not exactly something we can just control. And frankly it doesn't need to be as long as it's not overdone to the point of self harm. But that applies to anything.

Nailed it. 100%.

Being an AB/DL is always part of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back