AshtonFreecss

🍼🚼 🌿🔥😳😌💨
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hey guys,

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered many times, but I can't seem to find any recent posts about this, so I thought I'd ask.

I first came for the forums looking for people who had the same or similar feelings that I did towards "being a little" or living that kind of lifestyle.

But, I was recently diagnosed with anxiety and depression associated with PTSD, and while diaper wearing and acting little was something I used to do for fun, the last couple of anxiety attacks I have had led to me wetting my pants, or coming close to it. Furthermore, I have been waking up in the morning with a wet bed, something I never thought I would have happen to me (at least unwillingly). This is something that has steadily gotten worse over the past year, and while this has only happened a couple of times, I would prefer to feel secure when I leave the house or go to bed. I am getting therapy to help with these issues, obviously, but in the meantime, I thought I would reach out to see if anyone had any recommendations.

(Money is kind of an issue, as my family and I have decided that it would be best for me not to go back to work until I get some of my problems under control)

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place)

I use the cheapest diaper with the best absorbency. Add cloth boosters to it, and despite being in diapers 24/7 my monthly diaper budget is only approx. 60-70 euro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tena Pants super grade are pretty inexpensive, also Lady Tena Discreet, but these don't hold as much.

If you are in UK, and go to a mobility shop like Clearwells, you can register and avoid paying VAT.

if you don't need much absorbency, don't mind a bit of a medical look, want good features, with low cost, I'd suggest Totaldry Plus. (not x-plus) Available directly from bambino.com

Not being in the us i can't really offer any help with products/brands, but, I've been at the stage your at where wearing stops being just for fun and starts being part of everyday life, Its expensive at first till you find a product that works for you then its getting into a routine of when to reorder.

Decide how many changes you can fit into a day and look for products that will last and are widely available.

I started with medium absorbency tena slip supers, using 4 a day, then moved upto maxi and only needed 3 a day but they where only slightly more expensive per change, when i started to get regular leaks i switched over to id slips, these where more expensive per change again, but gave me more usable absorbency.

Once you know what works you can look out for offers on certain products and buy in bulk, or look out for craigslist adds, ebay auctions and trift/charity shop donations.

Figuring out how to buy the best diapers for less will work out far cheeper in the long term than just getting the lowest priced ones at the store and going through 6 a day.

I'm 24/7. My monthly budget consists

. 10 packets of Molicare Slip Maxi £110
. 16 packets of ID wet wipes £30.00
. 01 packet of Attends disposable bed pad with wings £11.00
. 01 box of latex gloves. £3.50
. 02 sacks off nappy bags £3.00

Total £157.50 monthly costs. I have my nappies on monthly order delivered 5 packets every fortnight.

If you really want a budget diaper go with the Attends with waistband poly backed. Or the Depend max protection with tapes they must have the 3 tapes on each side to be the plastic ones those cloth like ones are worthless in my opinion. you can get the two diapers at Amazon or WalMart or Walgreens and a little known thing about walgreens you can have it shipped to store for the most part for free and its discreet too they use FED EX to ship to their stores so it would be as if it arrived at your doorstep in a plain box no worries.
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/attends-waistband-style-briefs-large/ID=prod3366278-product
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Attends-...ntinence-Care-Large-Unisex-18-Briefs/15991978
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Depend-Protection-with-Tabs-Large-Pack-of-16/121409721
https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirec...5079549&id=6049073103198659&widgetName=sp_atf
https://www.amazon.com/Depend-Prote...&sr=8-2&keywords=depends+max+protection+large
Hope that helps

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I really appreciate it

Been around a month since I asked for suggestions and I've had time to try a lot of things out. I've also been put on some anti-anxiety medication that has some not-so-wonderful side-effects. Surprise, surprise, they increase the need/ urge to pee. So, it looks like I'll be stuck in diapers for a while, because I'll be damned if I have another accident.

That being said, out of everything I've tried, I settled with Tena ultras for the day and Abena Abri-form's for the night. Once again, thanks for all the suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back