Wetting while walking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeing while standing and walking are probably the easiest to master. I mastered them along with peeing while sitting. It took me a while to be able to pee while lying. Now I'm trying to get myself to pee while asleep. No luck yet.

I seem to not be able to pee when alot of people. Are around But when not so many I can. Is there a way?

If you are incontinent does your pee gush out with each leg stroke?

No, I am just a diaper lover that wants to pee in public so he can keep working.

makena43 said:
No, I am just a diaper lover that wants to pee in public so he can keep working.

The only thing that has helped me is act like you’re looking at something. Hopefully it’s something worth looking at but that is what has helped me while standing still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobbilly said:

That's why they formally call them "standing leak guards". They raise up on the sides and form a fairly waterproof dam that keeps the pee from running out the leg openings, and gives the padding time to wick and transport the pee up the front and into the back and up where there's dry padding.

They also help a little when laying down on your back, but aren't very helpful when sitting or laying on your side. Leak guards do vary quite a bit in quality.... how tall they are (tena are really short), how far apart (ATN are pretty close together too), some tend to let go of their elastic when they've been wet for very long (bambino and dc amore in particular that way) so your mileage may vary. How fast the padding wicks can play into that too - if it's a high sap diaper it won't wick very fast and a flood (or especially a second flood) may end in a major leak.

bambinod said:
T
They also help a little when laying down on your back, but aren't very helpful when sitting or laying on your side. Leak guards do vary quite a bit in quality.... how tall they are (tena are really short), how far apart (ATN are pretty close together too), some tend to let go of their elastic when they've been wet for very long (bambino and dc amore in particular that way) so your mileage may vary. How fast the padding wicks can play into that too - if it's a high sap diaper it won't wick very fast and a flood (or especially a second flood) may end in a major leak.

That's why I love Molicare Slip Maxis with their fast wicking abilities and high leg guards that remain in place without losing elastic.

im inc so many others here so i cant control it
it happens when in my walk in my sleep .....everywhere everytime
without a warning

I get very little warning--if at all. Walking while peeing comes pretty naturally but I'm IC. I suppose relaxing and imagining the sound of flowing water or rain may help

For me, standing and sitting have never been a problem, but it took practice to pee while moving or laying down, and it still takes a lot of concentration to do it. I've also found that, at least for me, the first wetting is the most difficult. Once the diaper is wet, it's easier to go again in a more challenging position.

activefit said:
im inc so many others here so i cant control it
it happens when in my walk in my sleep .....everywhere everytime
without a warning

Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

bobbilly said:

I just tend to leak slowly so it is seldom a gush but I do pee uncontrollably while walking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back