Bedwetting as a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wet my bed up until age 12 Mom made me wear a cloth diaper with rubber pants and I think this has a lot to do with me being a DL now. Just wondering how many AB/DLs wet the bed growing up

I was a bedwetter until I was about 10. I hated waking up in a wet bed, and my caregivers hated having to wash sheets so often. But a doctor told my parents that diapering me encouraged bedwetting and that waking up wet and cold would motivate me to stop. We ended up going through cyclic phases in which I wore cloth diapers and waterproof pants for several months and then had to sleep without a diaper for several months. Then when I was 14, I experienced a surgical mishap that has left me with serious bladder-control problems ever since.

With few exceptions I was diapered at bedtime (cloth and plastic pants) till dry around age nine. Strange part, even back then a part of me enjoyed the sensations and shame of bed-wetting. Like Terryboy, I believe childhood bed-wetting is the basis of my adult love of wetting and diapers.

I peed the bed regularly into my early teens and then less often after that. I had a difficult childhood and faced lots of issues at home like an alcoholic parent and another parent with serious depresion. I too remember the sensation and shame of overage bedwetting as well. I too think it played a role in my attachment to this habit as it became almost a form of psychological need to wet especially when Ive gone through difficult stuff like ending relationships or losing jobs.

I too wet the bed and wore many different types of diapers from cloth and babypants to disposeables until I was 16 and still had many intermittently wet nights until my mid 20s usually those were brought on my stress at work and failed relationships.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I, too, am a life-long bedwetter. I wore baby diapers and plastic pants until I outgrew them and then had to endure wet beds for several years. I went back to diapers and plastic pants in my teens and have used them ever since. I have been fortunate at times to be dry for a while, but the wetting always returns. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants every night now, even if I get a couple of dry nights in a row. I remember wanting to be in diapers at a very young age (after I outgrew the baby diapers) and the feelings of liking diapers as well as needing them have always been a part of my life. I want my bed to be dry at night, but I also like the soft, comforting feel of diapers.

I too wet tell into my 13's. My ma would diaper me in front of my siblings. On the week end she would tie my wet PJ around my neck and made to wear it all day. Shame never worked because i was not doing it on purpose it would just happen.

I wet the bed until I was 16 or 17. I started when I was 8. For the first few months my parents just put a plastic mattress cover on my bed and I had to deal with waking up wet. When it became apparent I wasn't going to slow down, they put in diapers at night, and that was pretty much the slolution from then on. So I started out in baby diapers because I could still fit them and then goodnights once I outgrew the diapers and then into adult diapers when I outgrew the goodnights. At that time there wasn't a huge market for quality adult diapers so I spent most of my teens wearing Depends to bed. And once I could drive I started buying them myself. But before then I would have to tell my parents when I needed more and they would buy them for me.

Fast forward to my mid 20's...I went through some stressful legal issues and my wetting started again. I'm now 31 and wetting almost every night. Now I use good quality diapers and prefer Northshore Supreme Briefs as my nightly diaper or times during the day when getting to a toilet in a timely fashion might not be possible.

I had my share of bedwetting episodes growing up but it wasn't consistent. Fast forward into my 40's and it became a frequent problem. I was diapered on and off for several years but I've been diapered every night for the last 12 years or so and now for the last couple of months 24/7. I HATE a wet bed but I LOVE a wet diaper.

I started wetting the bed when I was about 10 and this lasted until about 13. After the first few nights (actually I have absolutely no idea how long it was), my parents got me diapers and I used them until I stopped wetting the bed.

I was a bedwetter into second grade. I was in a disposable baby diaper for as long as I fit them (I still remember the day the last pack was purchased - I was quite proud to tell the cashier they were mine too). After I outgrew the diapers I had a rubber sheet on the bed and was wet most nights.

Being the youngest of 3 kids and having a parent going to school there wasn't a bunch of time to spend with the parents, but i always got the time when it was time to get the bed time diaper on. I think that is part of the reason I'm a DL today. We moved at the end of 2nd grade and my dad started a career where he ended up burning out and was pretty much not there for the next 10 years.

My parents found my stash as a teen but nothing was ever said. It just disappeared and that was that. i'm sure they suspect things still today but don't say anything.

I wasn't a bedwetter and can only remember wetting the bed once as a child when I was about 4 or 5. I did used to have a lot of gastric trouble though and because I would get sick suddenly and the toilet was downstairs would puke up in bed a lot, which meant a lot of time spent in my parent's bed while they changed the sheets etc..

I do remember once when I was 13 and had never heard of wet dreams, waking up in the middle of my first one as I was ejaculating. I was really confused about what had happened and eventually decided to wake up my mum to tell her I'd wet the bed "but only a little bit". She obviously realised it was but I can't remember what she did about it.

I was a bedwetter until I was 12 (if we're talking about stuff that's accidental). I used to wear drynites to bed. Even when I had a dry night I would just wet them deliberately when I woke up. Eventually (When I was about 12) I was waking up dry every morning but I wet them deliberately until I was about 14 or 15. I had to stop because I was getting to big for drynites and my parents started wanting me to use other methods to try svc stop my bedwetting such as alarms. This meant I would of had to wake up in the middle of the night to wet my nappy and have it changed. I liked my sleep a bit too much and decided to just stop.

As a child I was into wetting myself too and as was caught a couple of times. This obviously has my parents worried as far as they were concerned not only was I wetting the bed I was having daytime accidents too. They actually took me to see a doctor. I didn't want it to get too that stress so I had to stop.

my cousin and i were taken out of diapers around 2 years old, but we contined wetting the bed until our teens. we off and on continued to wet as adults. he wears most of the time, and my bed wetting is increasing recently. i am guessing i will end up wearing nighty, too.

I don't remember when I was "Trained" but i know I was wetting the bed on purpose by the time I was 6 or so a few times a month to as often as a few times in a row.. and have continued to do so my whole life.. I also wet my pants on purpose my whole life too.

I wet the bed until i was 6 or so. BUT i only wore diapers at night until about the age of 4. Juuuuuust far enough back i remember one or 2 instances vividly. I have heard stories of my grandma reendiapering me after i oficially stopped wearing them (i dont remember it but i assume it was so she didnt have to manage the accident situation). My little brother got to wear goodnites untill he got done with it. (Super jelly)

I grew up a chronic nightly bedwetter and was seldom dry at night until my early 20's.

I wore diapers for bedwetting until I was 6 or 7 and I am sure that is what got me hooked. These were pin-on cloth with plastic pants over. My mother was careful not to embarrass me. She waited to put the diaper on until I was in bed and she came in to turn out the lights. I was enjoying wearing diapers toward the end. I remember staying upstairs on some mornings to keep the diaper on longer. I assume she knew that something was going on because one night I threw a fit when she was preoccupied and did not come in promptly at bedtime to diaper me. That ended the diapers and a bit later we tried a bedwetting alarm that was fairly effective.

My wife thinks my mothers use of diapers was irresponsible parenting but this was before pull ups and the local department store sold plus size plastic pants so others must have been doing it. Perhaps the local pediatrician recommended? Since putting a diaper on someone is intimate, I wonder how much of the attraction comes from the actual diaper itself or the act of putting it on. I get especially excited when putting a diaper on versus wearing. Since you can put on a pull up yourself perhaps there is less chance to get hooked.

Rodgers said:
I wore diapers for bedwetting until I was 6 or 7 and I am sure that is what got me hooked. These were pin-on cloth with plastic pants over. My mother was careful not to embarrass me. She waited to put the diaper on until I was in bed and she came in to turn out the lights. I was enjoying wearing diapers toward the end.

My wife thinks my mothers use of diapers was irresponsible parenting but this was before pull ups and the local department store sold plus size plastic pants so others must have been doing it. Since putting a diaper on someone is intimate, I wonder how much of the attraction comes from the actual diaper itself or the act of putting it on.

i was put in diapers in case of bedwetting when we stayed away at my grandparents house up til about 4 or 5 years old and I know this got me hooked!.

Also I remember earlier days when I was wearing every night, being put on my parents bed with my mum going to get a nappy for me and being in ecstasy knowing what was coming although wasn't really bothered or can remember actually wearing, perhaps the bliss sent me straight off to sleep. I think I enjoyed the rare personal attention, being the eldest of 6 there were usually younger ones being cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back