What age??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvz123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What age were you when you were potty trained and what age did you start to want to wear diapers again?

For me I was 3 when I was potty trained and began my obsession with getting and wearing diapers when I was 5

Me and my brother were trained at about 3-1/2 years each

No idea when I was trained (though I remember a particularly embarrassing accident when I was maybe 4 or 5) but my interest in nappies was always there. My mum used to threaten me with the phrase "I'll put you back in plastic pants" if she thought I was behaving too childishly for my age, which had the opposite effect from what she intended and I think she eventually realised that because she stopped saying it when I was about 10. I started purposefully pooing and wetting my pants in secret when I was about 8 and tried making my own nappies by stuffing my underpants with toilet roll, as well as unsuccessfully attempting to make plastic pants from plastic carrier bags. I didn't buy nappies for myself until I was in my early 20s; I'm 31 now.

I think i was 3 when i stopped wearing them. Me and a girl friend took a couple diapers at daycare (?) and put them on in a toilet when we were about 5. I guess we were curious and thought it was fun because the ”teachers” obviously wouldn’t allow it. I remember the excitement very well, and that memory has stuck with me to this day. I’m pretty sure that was the event that sparked an interest in diapers somewhere far back in my mind. So i guess i’ve had an interest in diapers since then, but it disn’t bevome a fetish or strong desire until later. I didn’t search for adult diapers online until i was about 14. It took another year or two until i accepted that i really wanted to try wearing diapers and that the thought of wearing them turned me on. I had a very strong desire to wear for several years, and tried it for the first time when i was 19 i think (i’m 21 now).

I don't remember being in diapers originally, but I do recall my first pair of "big boy" pants and probably was about three at the time.

I started thinking about diapers again about the age of 12 or 13, but it was probably closer to 14 that I started to wear them.

I wasn't completely potty trained until I was six.
Then at 14 I wanted to wear them again.
I didn't start buying diapers until I was 19.

I don't remember how old I was when I was first or of nappies.

I became interested in going in my pants when I was about 9 or 10. I remember we had a really strict teacher at school, we were all terrified of her and she wouldn't let anyone go to the toilet in class. There were a few kids in my class who had accidents that year and eventually it was my turn. I had been playing football at lunch and didn't get round to going to the toilet. I hadn't been at break time either and I started to get the urge to go. I would of had to wait 2 hours till home time and I knew I didn't have a chance. I eventually just wet myself in my seat and ended up sat in a puddle and crying my eyes out like a baby.

After this though I became interested in going in my pants and started deliberately both wetting and pooing my pants at home whenever my parents weren't looking, I used to hide my wet or soiled underwear and offer to do the washing so i could get away with it. I only got caught once when I was about 13. I'd pooed my pants and was on my way to the toilet when my older brother saw me.

I didn't even become interested in nappies until I was about 20 (I'm 26 now).

I was about three when I was potty trained. I still remember asking for diapers at night. I never really wanted to be out of them. My mom did not mind diapering me at night but I remember one time having a heated discussion with a baby sitter because she did not want to diaper me. I would have been four to four and half by that time, I tried to diaper myself but did not know how[emoji22].After the report to my mother from the sitter the diapers we had in the house disappeared, it was the end of that. I never stoped wanting to be diapered from that day on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeverKnow said:
When I was young, I also had some what I guess you'd call non-sexual masochistic interests. There were certain fantasies that I enjoyed thinking about. (Maybe it was what would become a sexual interest, and I was just too young for it to manifest that way.) I'd imagine turning into a Pokemon and being kept in a cage by my family, for instance. (There was an episode of Pokemon where Ash is turned into a Pikachu, which gave me a very "deep" feeling.) Or permanently losing the use of my legs. Over time, that interest became sexual and focused on diapers and age regression.
I know what you mean.. I had this plastic tricycle thing that I used to ride around on when I was maybe 7 or 8 and I discovered that riding over a particular bit of bumpy ground gave me a very enjoyable sensation in my pants and I'd do it over and over again. From around the same age I used to fantasise about wetting myself and being leaned over the side of the bath and spanked, being gunged ('slimed' in America I think?) or being made to dress up as a girl in front of my friends, they all gave me the same pleasurable feeling. It was all humiliation based stuff and they all turned into sexual interests later.

Other times I used plastic bags. I'd cut the handles off. Then I'd cut the corners off to make leg holes, which stretched to fit of course. Then I'd put a lot of paper towels in them. I've never heard of anyone else making anything like this; I guess they aren't too bad for simulating plastic disposables. I'd mess them and then spend a very long time cleaning up.
I used to do exactly the same thing with plastic bags as a young teenager. Eventually I gave up because it never worked properly and moved on to an old pair of speedos I would wash when my parents were out of the house.

According to my mother, I was self-trained around 18 months due to influence from my older brother who is little more than a year above me. Although I did have accidents once in a blue moon as, I assume, many children do. I recall only one where I dropped a bomb in some pants I had on but the way that the topic of the day progressed so easily makes me think that one was a dream.

When I got older, around 5, I had my first diaper related thought when my brothers and I were crowded around our little TV playing Grand Theft Auto. The eldest of us made a comment similar to "I wish we'd all just wear diapas so we wouldn't have to worry about this". He was around 15 at the time going through the beginning of the G-phase. That manifested into me using some of the pullups used by a former family friend's son in secret and that was my main source for the next two or three years. The young me, unconcerned by sanitation, would dumpster dive a nearby daycare building to find the cleanest ones for short-term wearing and I got my first sample-pack of Goodnites back in 2009-2010. I ordered it online without thinking of applying an alias for our mailbox and I managed to get them without anyone finding out. Later, one of them would vanish from my dresser. Nothing was spoken about it.

When I was in 8th grade we ended up going to the Ontario Science Center and I used the money that my mom gave me for food/sourvenir to buy my first pack of adult diapers. This 13 year old me with the skinny frame didn't really consider that the large wouldn't really fit too great. Those lasted a while in secret and I eventually ended up purging them all on my brother's threat to expose me. He would later make attempts to expose me that I would deny as he had some wish to try to dismantle my relationship and friendships.

Upon getting my first job I got my first pack of ABDL diapers. 17 year old me was happy about this but my binging on diapers brought on a minor fly and scent problem in my room that I had known was bound to happen but I let spiral out of control. I ended up putting it all into a garbage bag and leaving it out on the curb down the street at night.

19 year old me in his own unit right now enjoys intermittent supplies of adult diapers and pullups, but still suffers from procrastination for removal as I do not live alone here. I hope to live solo in about two years time where, with any luck, I will be able to bring some of my ABDL goals to fruition as I am very much happy with my little side.

I went through some of the same experiences. Was threatened at times after having accidents with diapers but the threats were never followed through. I remeber making diapers out of household items and plastic bags. I also remember feeling very alone with these feelings thinking no one else was like me. At arround 14 I began finding sites online about infantilism and abdl and realized it is much more common than I thought.

I was toilet trained at 2 1/2 according to my mom, I do remember try to get and try on diapers up into age 5 or so, getting busted each time. It wasn’t until age 11 that I was able to successfully acquire and wear a diaper. From then I would buy and wear diapers when ever I could afford it. I took a break from it at age 18-20 but the urge was strong and I returned to wearing adult diapers, once I bought my house at age 24 it was game on and I’ve always had a huge stash, today at age 32 I can say I’ve worn diapers to bed every night for the past 4 years and always wear during the day when I’m not busy, I have no medical issues, I just like them

my cousin and i were out of diapers by 2 1/2, because that was the right age to stop the diapers (thank you doc spock). clearly we were not ready, i regularly wet my pants, and both of us were bedwetters into high school when it finally slowed to a trickle. i would see cartoons with dispered characters, and would wish to be back in diapers so i could be dry at night.
didnt get into diapers until much later when years of being away i cameback to visit. i stayed at my cousin's place and as i was unpacking he threw a diaper on my clothes pile and said "here wear this to bed in memory of when we were kids" he then pulled down on his waist band to show me he already had one on.
thats when the diaper wearing for kicks began.

I have no idea when I was potty trained and I can only remember two times that I had accidents. Then, around ten, I started to wet the bed at night and was placed in diapers. It was around that time the started me on the road to diaper wearing.

I was potty trained around 2-3, and my brother was born when I was 3.5. I always wanted his diapers, and remembered begging to wear them and stealing them when I was 5 or so, and since my brother was hard to train, I had diapers in my house until I was 7 or so. I began wearing again when I was 16, when I had my own car to buy and hide my Goodnites. So for me, I don't ever remember a time in life when I didn't want to wear a diaper

I don’t remember what age I was trained must have been 3 ish however I have a vivid memory of when I was around 5-6 staying with my aunt and grandparents away and I had the odd but rare accidents at that age and before bed my aunt asks do I still wear night nappies which I said no but she still thought it was wise to put one of my younger cousins nappy on. Anyway I found it super comfy and despite staying dry I think that’s what planted the seed for me to later on enjoy wearing diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure exactly when I was potty trained 3 or 4 I think but I wet the bed up till I was 12. Not every night but often enough that M Mom made me wear a diaper and Rubber pants to bed every night I was about 30 when I started wearing for recreational use

trained at normal age (2-4) Started to become interested at about 5 or 6 onwards. It wasnt until I was about 10 or 11 when i started to get intense urges to wear but could only rarely get the chance to. This led to stealing from family members unfortunately. Did this until about 16. At 17 I could drive independently (G2 licence) and had my own carThen i went out and started buying my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back