plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Being new to this I have a lot of questions. How many AB's and DL's use plastic pants over their diapers. I find I can stay in a wet diaper and keep re wetting much longer with plastic pants

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants almost all the time. They are much more comfortable than disposables and last longer. I usually wear snap-on plastic pants in the daytime and pull-on ones at night.

Plastic pants are just meant for use with cloth diapers really. Also with cloth diapers, plastic pants are almost compulsory if you're going to have clothes on the top or sit down on anything.

I wear plastic pants with disposables. First, I like wearing cute plastic pants (It's an AB thing) and it gives me confidence I won't leek. I also like the swishing sound.

I've started wearing plastic pants with disposables, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but whenever I sleep in a wet nappy and onesie, I always wake up to find the inner legs of the onesie being wet. Plastic pants fixes that problem.

I use cloth and plastic pants most of the time, but I too have a habit of putting on plastic pants over a disposable diaper when I need to wear a disposable. I seem to have a bit of leakage at times around the inner legs on disposables, and the plastic pants take care of that. It's a bit hotter in warm weather, but I like that I don't leak.

Definitely like plastic pants both over cloth and disposable however over disposables if the diaper leaks there is nothing to absorb between the plastic pants and diaper hence it stays wet and can still leak for this reason I use Lined plastic pants which are awesome my absolute favourite for comfort function and quality are the lined poly urethane from fetware. Poly urethane is way softer and more comfy than vinyl and doesn’t go stiff or brittle but it is a little noisier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually wear cloth along with plastic pants. It's interesting how many different kinds of plastic pants our out there.

I wear plastic pants over disposable to keep in any leaks, as well as the smell. I also love the plasticy feel to them, and I was in cloth when I was a baby.

I myself wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers primarily at night for added leak protection.

it’s very comfortable

I've tried them over my disposables - terry-lined plastic pants and they worked, but apparently my body isn't ideal for the standard sizes as the large size is still too snug around my (larger than usual?) thighs yet too big everywhere else - I'm a medium diaper wearer. Almost need to commission custom-sized terry-lined pants specifically for my body.

I only wear disposables, and use waterproof pants whenever possible, over the top of the support panties that hold the nappy snug. The panties absorb the condensation from inside the plastic pants, or I can wear terry-lined ones for extra safety. They provide a second line of defence against leg leaks, avoid 'damp thigh effect' where traces of moisture from inside the nappy give the impression of having leaked, and they help keep smells in when the nappy is messy. In the summer, I switch to hybrid nappies for comfort and stop wearing plastic pants; more frequent changes are needed and there is less of a feeling of protection.

I use cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. I have some disposable, I use when I go camping are on a trip there just easier to dispose of when I'm on outing like that

I wear a pocket diaper cover (usually Snap-EZ) over disposables and then the plastic pants over everything. That way, if the disposable leaks then the cloth in the diaper cover is enough to absorb it. Works pretty well. Sometimes I just wear lined plastic pants over the disposable - that works too. Both acceptable ways to deal with the consequences of when one pushes a disposable beyond its design limits!

I wear plastic backed disposable diapers and when I know I'm going to be in the diaper for a long time or if I go to the cinema or something I'll usually wear plastic pants over the top of of them just for that extra bit of security as I've had leaks before. They also keep the crinkle noise of a diaper down which is handy for when around those who you don't want to know, especially if wearing noisy or bulky AB brand diapers.

However I couldn't do it all the time because they do get rather hot sometimes.

im thinking about it the last month to buy plastic pants cause the most diaper companies use to turn their products to cloth disposables.
wearing plastic pants over the cloth i think that could be better for my incontinence

activefit said:
im thinking about it the last month to buy plastic pants cause the most diaper companies use to turn their products to cloth disposables.
wearing plastic pants over the cloth i think that could be better for my incontinence

I usually wear plastic pants over my nappies for added protection.

I wear plastic pants over my disposables just because I like to! There are benefits regarding smell, leaks, sagging, etc...but those are secondary. I wear them because it makes me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back