Little For Big?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried one at Teddycon. They hold around the same as kiddos/cushies but they get really hard after being wet and sorta clump up. For that price I probably wouldn't buy them.

LittleforBig as a company seems alright, but I always find it difficult to justify spending that much on so few diapers. That said, I think their onesies are top-notch and I'm wearing the sleepytime one right now.

I've tried them. They are all right. They hold about as much as your typical ab diaper (two wettings for me). The texture on them is a little different, like the plastic feels different. I'll echo what others have said and agree that they aren't really worth it without a bulk option. Last I checked you could only buy one package at a time, and I think there competitively priced for that, maybe a little on the high side, but all of the other diapers offer some kind of bulk option that lowers the cost per diaper, without that I would say that they aren't worth it. The only real plus is the amazon prime shipping you get with them so if you need ab/dl diapers asap then those are the ones to go with. I'm a big fan of all of the other stuff little for big makes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back