Not open for further replies.

Gardly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I had a quick question for some of ya’ll, I hate hate hate body hair. Leg hair,facial,arm,etc. but when I shave my chest and legs and arm i’m left with all this like stubble. Do I need to just go over it again to remove it?

Thanks and happy new year! ❤️🍼

Did you try waxing ?

Thalie said:
Did you try waxing ?

No, I wanted to just stick with shaving.

Related question: other than shaving or waxing, what’s the best way to deal with unwanted facial hair?

Kalis said:
Related question: other than shaving or waxing, what’s the best way to deal with unwanted facial hair?

Tweezer or Laser or electrolysis would be your other options.

I shave my entire body everyday with a new Mach 3 blade. After a time it's just part of your routine. Blades can be found in bulk on the internet

Reactions: SecrertSissy
Did you use a new blade?

Did you start with normal growth hair (more than 1/8" long)?

In either of these cases, you may need to shave again before getting all hair removed.

I would try a new blade and to shave again.

As someone already said, you will need to shave every day or every couple of days (depending on how fast your hair grows) to stay clean shaven.

This topic has been posted often in the past few months.
Look back a few pages to review what has been posted
and the methods of shaving and hair removal.

This is not meant to be a brush off or a rude reply -
but the posts previously done are just too much to
copy and paste in volume - besides in research of the
past threads something may crop up of interest to you !
Look back a few pages in all categories/sections -
shaving and hair removal is often a hygienic topic !

Yes, I use a new blade. No more than 2 shaves per blade. At first, I removed all body hair using an electric hair clippers than I maintain being clean with a daily shaving. After you get started it's easy. It is a little tedious each day, but worth the effort. I use a good moisturizer afterwards

I had 6 full face treatments of electrolisss hurt a lot. I don't produce testosterone either but I can still grow a full beard.

Shaving all over your body is the woooorst. I just did my entire lower body the other day for the first time in months and my body is very angry at me, haha. My body hair is super coarse so I'm really prone to ingrown hairs.

I missed a lot of spots - mostly just little spots on the back of my thighs/butt/knees where I can't bend as good. You could go over it again if you notice it, but you're risking irritating your skin pretty badly if you do. It's been about... four or five days since I shaved last and I'm probably going to do it here later tonight just to get everything all evened out. After the initial big shave with all that hair it will be way less time consuming and easier to shave, even if you wait a couple of days. :) I will say I don't produce a ton of testosterone since I have to do HRT, so my hair doesn't grow as fast as someone who is producing a normal amount of T.

If you're worried and don't want to shave every day or if you missed a spot, you could always do something like Nair cream! It doesn't work for everyone and can potentially be irritating, but it does/can help in the case of "I don't feel like shaving everything all over and I just have a little bit of stubble to take care of on my body". It's a good back up to have on hand!

I only like to keep a few places on myself hair free. I will second the Nair option that skunkbear mentioned. If I shave I get stubble in a day or so, but with the nair it stays smooth for like a week. I use the sensitive skin type and haven't had much of a problem with irritation. I guess I'm lucky. Results may vary.

The constant maintenance by Nair waxing Epilating tweezering and basic over the counter stuff will over time thin the forest.
The expensive laser and electrolysis methods would be best for a more quick fix.
Reaching hard to reach areas middle of the back i.e. one may have to improvise like I did with the epi device.
Duct taped to a long stick (maybe 2-3 feet long) to enable reaching that spot.
One could also tape to that stick Nair in a sponge - waxing and other methods may require an assistant - ah er scratch my back etc.

Good luck being that hairless monster from a very bad "B" movie - "The Creature from the Hairless Planet" !

The women's aisle has a selection of a much smaller version of a barbers clippers. the one I got the other day is pink (always a plus) and has a clipper head, a screen head, a spin brush and runs on a AA battery. The screen head smoothes stubble admirably. You just have to use it every day but it doesn't pull your hair out like wax or burn it like laser or give you itchy razor bumps. Many ++++++ on that score.

I guess I consider myself lucky in that being fem like I am that I don't have a lot of body hair and what I do have isn't the super thick dark hair like I've seen on some men. Fortunately it doesn't take much to shave things smooth which I love. Sometimes when I want a deep 'clean' I use a cream remover and Veet is what I've found to work well for me. I usually do a 'touchup' every time I take a shower.

When shaving the hair will of course grow back after some time. Its like a beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back