Tykables inbound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Next week, I get a pack of Tykables Overnights. It'll be the first *BDL diaper I've ever tried. This was my second choice after my talk with Dad. My first choice, Cushies, did not have my size in stock.

These are going to be my first *BDL diaper, and I'm excited. I've heard good things about them. What can I expect?

Hopefully the tabs don't rip in the event I need to adjust. When I was in college, all I was able to get were plastic-backed Depends (cringe), which didn't do a good job with the longevity of the fasteners. If they didn't tear the padding, they lost their adhesive.

I hear talk of Velcro or something with these.

Wahoo ! I LOVE mine, the Velcro tabs rock! Careful pulling on the tabs too hard , they will rip . They offer a great snug fit that doesn't seem to stretch out and can be refastened multiple times with no problems

I do have one question, though. Ordered on Friday, but the website has a notice at the bottom of the page saying "Overnights shipping in mid-February". Does this mean they won't come in this week or is it regarding factory orders?

Won’t be till mid February ordered a case on Wednesday and just canceled it due to them not shipping till February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back