Status
Not open for further replies.

RompingBulbasaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was thinking of getting a romper from Tykables but figured I'd ask if anyone else has any experience with them. I really like the Overnights design, but is the quality and fit good? The reviews look positive on their website so it seems promising. Any help deciding would be much appreciated! Thanks and have a good day!

I have a red version of one of these. The fabric is very high quality as are the snaps and it's generally very, very comfortable. I don't have any complaints about it at all although I still prefer either one of Tykable's Polo snappies or a more traditional onesie from a different company to the romper style since I think the other styles are easier to wear with pants if it's too cold. However, this is just a personal preference.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Glad to hear it's good quality and comfortable, I think I'll go through with getting one!

I have a pair of the Tykables jeans and like them quite a bit. I'll stick with Baby Pants onsies over rompers. Have you tried the Tykable polo's? They look intriguing.

I have four of the Tykables polo’s. I wear them frequently to work with a sweater or on the weekends with the Tykables jeans to see a movie. They are my favorites these days - also really comfortable like the rompers. Completely stealth onesies that work anywhere for me.

I hadn't thought about getting the polo onesie before but that sounds like fun being able to go to a movie in one.

LiteBrite said:
I have four of the Tykables polo’s. I wear them frequently to work with a sweater or on the weekends with the Tykables jeans to see a movie. They are my favorites these days - also really comfortable like the rompers. Completely stealth onesies that work anywhere for me.

Thanks LiteBrite, I'm going to give these polos a try. Wearing a onsie really makes a difference I've found.

Every item I`ve purchased from them has been very high quality and decent ! I LOVE their onsies over every other one I have . For the price verses quality , they are totally worth every penny.

I have a tykables polo. I love it. However I can't seem to get a stain to come out :-(. Other than that its great quality. I got the 3x I did not want something super snug and it's great.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back