Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteBrite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I woke up early this morning to find it had snowed overnight here, covering everything with a beautiful white blanket outside. Still in my Little space from the night before and still wearing my footed pajamas, onesie and diaper, it was really wonderful to feel so warm and comfortable looking out the window at the untouched snow.

Since I needed to shift back to adult mode before the rest of my family awoke, I reluctantly cleaned myself up, shaved and got dressed thinking I would have to put away my Little space for the rest of the day. However, after I finished getting ready I found that no one else still was up, so I sat back down in front of the window now wearing my adult clothes but still holding my favorite stuffed monkey and sucking on my pacifier to spend just a few minutes more looking outside.

The sense of calm and peacefulness I felt then, after moving part way back to my adult space, was even more profound than what I had felt when I first woke up. It was the combination of the comfort I felt from my favorite objects along with the memory of waking up feeling very Little and seeing the freshly fallen snow that really made it the perfect example of a weekend morning for me. This feeling will easily keep me going throughout the day and the rest of the week.

I hope everyone here has a wonderful weekend too. I would love to hear about what may make you happy today or over the next few days as we move into the New Year.

yah that a grate way to look at all the fresh snow. but I had to spend a 1½ hours snow blowing it out so I could get out of the snow. :meditate:

DannyBBaby said:
yah that a grate way to look at all the fresh snow. but I had to spend a 1½ hours snow blowing it out so I could get out of the snow. :meditate:
Between Christmas eve and tonight I have had 7 feet of damn snow! I am done with it !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

No snow here today, but it was -6F this morning. So more FROzen than zen.

We reached - 24 last night with the wind ,its Antarctica the second coming .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

In one way I'm glad to be living over the pond here in Australia. We don't have to contend with diggin ourselves out of snow to escape the home and do stuff. Here, we just have to contend with the heat, and those infernal drop bears.

I think the magical moment here, is waking up in the morning, camping out bush somewhere, and hearing all the bird life singing away, kookaburras and cockatoos squawking off in the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back