Thread: New Huggies brand

Default New Huggies brand

I've always preferred baby diapers, it's just me, but I digress. Huggies has launched a new diaper for the premium eco-friendly market (great timing with this recession and all), while they only go to size 5, I have seen similar brands got up to size seven (41+ lbs). Has anyone ever tried these brands (seven generation, nature babycare, etc.)?

I love baby diapers too. But anything eco-friendly and 'all natural' is bound to be terrible.

Not necessarily, it seems they use the same absorbent material as most diapers.

What a scam. It's just another attempt at making more money. They know people are going to buy diapers regardless. If they it make it seem like the diapers are Eco friendly and a tad cheaper than the other companies, they will more than likely sell more. Ipso facto, they will make more money.

On another note, try them out. Let us know. =]

-Calen

Eh, I've never found huggies to be that good, anyway. They're small when compared to Pampers, and the tabs have pretty much no stretch. Oh, and absorbency is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by diapersocal View Post
    What a scam. It's just another attempt at making more money. They know people are going to buy diapers regardless. If they it make it seem like the diapers are Eco friendly and a tad cheaper than the other companies, they will more than likely sell more. Ipso facto, they will make more money.

On another note, try them out. Let us know. =]

-Calen
    This isn't necessarily true.

As for an eco-friendly diaper, I'm not sure if it can be done but Seventh Generation is more about naturally produced materials than chemically. Whether it's eco-friendly or not I'm unsure.