New vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
tonight i am getting a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport 3.3 liter V6.

With a little time i can make it my AB van.

I already have a new radio to put in it and going to clean it up some i always liked minivans.

Any ideas what else i should consider putting in/ adding

An auxiliary oil cooler. Will save the transmission. And maybe a little mood lighting along the ceiling sides

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

What makes a van an AB van?

Scaramouche said:
What makes a van an AB van?
I would assume fitting a diaper on the rear , remember car bras became a big thing in the 90's , maybe the 18's will be equal time for diapers !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I would assume fitting a diaper on the rear , remember car bras became a big thing in the 90's , maybe the 18's will be equal time for diapers !

Ah. I see.

Tetra said:

If you put a bra on a dodge avenger would it then be a masked avenger?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I hate dodge. bad luck with all my Dodge vehicles

paddedgrimlin said:
I hate dodge. bad luck with all my Dodge vehicles
Modern Dodges have some cool lines and really reimagine what musles cars could have evolved to , however unless you buy an SRT or higher the motors are garbage and cost an arm and a leg to replace ( like $10k for the stock six to be replaced , and it's damn shame that decent high performance muscle car cost as much as my parents 1st house .

Wyatte said:
tonight i am getting a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport 3.3 liter V6.

With a little time i can make it my AB van.

I already have a new radio to put in it and going to clean it up some i always liked minivans.

Any ideas what else i should consider putting in/ adding

Service transmission find some moa bearing and gear known as BG MOA friction proof your motor.
Every other oil change only 10.99 a pint save your engine it will.
Then get some 44k from same company and do that every 35000 miles and put that in the gas tank.
That keeps your fuel system cleared out but it's expensive but it's worth it
Change your oil regularly and you should have many happy miles with it.
My mom has a 1997 and it's got two hundred and thirty-five thousand miles and runs like a top.

If you need any parts, you are welcome to my storage shed... ...a similar year Dodge Grand Caravan that is parked in my field that I use for storing stuff. All it needs is a new fuel pump and it will run like a charm! Well, at least that's all it needed back in 2007 when I parked it there with 190,000 miles on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I was being funny about it in my post, Wyatte, you are actually truly welcome to any parts you need. Course if it involves some significant efforts for removal, that would have to be negotiated. But PM me if you need some specific stuff. It is yours for the asking. It is soon to be taken to that giant monster from whence no vehicle ever returns... Except as recycled steel and may be part of someone's new corvette.

:detective3

TeddyBearCowboy said:
If you need any parts, you are welcome to my storage shed... ...a similar year Dodge Grand Caravan that is parked in my field that I use for storing stuff. All it needs is a new fuel pump and it will run like a charm! Well, at least that's all it needed back in 2007 when I parked it there with 190,000 miles on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I was being funny about it in my post, Wyatte, you are actually truly welcome to any parts you need. Course if it involves some significant efforts for removal, that would have to be negotiated. But PM me if you need some specific stuff. It is yours for the asking. It is soon to be taken to that giant monster from whence no vehicle ever returns... Except as recycled steel and may be part of someone's new corvette.

:detective3
You got some inside 411 on vettes, wheres the metal? Hiding ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back