Status
Not open for further replies.

Kijika

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Tomorrow I finally get to have a day to regress and have no worries of the outside world. Kids are away. I have been waiting for this day.

My wife has been reading the book "There is a baby in my bed" and quite frankly, she is a little scared.

She is worried she will not do something right or ruin the experience.

I assured her it will be fine. Although she doesn't like to be called Mommy...but can't decide what she wants me to call her. (As a real mother to our kids, it makes her feel weird if I call her that )

She has been extremely supportive. She got me bibs, onsies and plushies, new pacifiers and this awesome satin/minky blanket for Christmas. A baby blanket that is my size!!

I am so happy she is going along with this but worried she is stressing to much about it.

I have locked this part of me away for so long, I have been dying to let it out and play. To turn off the adult for a while and just be in the moment with my "mommy."

Any advice on helping her deal with the worry she is going to screw something up? I feel the book is a great reference, even though I don't exactly fit into everything they put in there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My pessimistic nature tells me it will not go right because, simply, it's your first time. I have literally nothing to share from my personal point of view because I don't have mommy. Therefore don't take my thoughts too seriously. I assume both of you will be a bit stressed what the other one is thinking. I think you should speak your mind - say very specifically what you what to be done to you. Be open to do it again even if it goes wrong. Please, then tell us how it went.

Hi

both of you need to not worry about getting it wright, regression doesn't work that way.

Also the role of the caregiver is more enjoyable when you just Roll With It.

But the sounds of what you have written, you have both had the long conversation about what you are both comfortable with.

So as long as you both stay within each other's boundaries and don't go outside each others comfort zone, you will both enjoy the experience

The only other suggestion I can give you is take your time both getting into little space and the role of caregiver.

I made the mistake of trying to plan too much with Isaac on my first time as a caregiver and that does simply did not work.

Taking your time and allowing each other two find your own pace at both roles will be much more comfortable and you will find that being in little space and being in the role of the caregiver are enjoyable.

Remember to allow your inner child take charge if you haven't let yourself become little for a while you may find that your adult side will want to reinsert itself.

Part of the role of the caregiver is to keep the adult world from interrupting your time in little space, you may wish to have a notepad and Pen to write down the thoughts that come while in this meditation no matter how silly they may seem at the time.

All the best to you both, let us know how it goes.

And remember this is not something you can get wrong. It is your own expression of regression into a childlike state of mind.

Siysiy

I'd echo Siysiy's advice. Don't feel like either of you need to be perfect. You can regress but still suggest things. Talk in a baby voice and ask for a diaper check, or to be fed, or whatever else it is you've got planned if you want something and you're not getting it. Babies are very good at asking for what they want when they're not getting it, so you don't even have to break character. And for her part, let her know that she's free to ask questions. That what you're doing is a negotiation, both in character and out of character, and she has the option to explore as well as to do things that she might think are fun even if they don't match up perfectly with what you want in a given moment (as long as they're within both of your boundaries of course). Part of the fun of a caregiver is that you as the baby don't always know what they're going to do. Sometimes, the caregiver using their power to do something that you, as the baby, didn't really plan for is a lot of fun because it's a very clear expression of your loss of control. Which, y'know, is a big part of this whole thing.

So, be open, be flexible, ask questions and ask for what you want, for both of you. Good luck!

Oh wow this sounds crazy...in a good way I guess. It seems like you have everything organised. the thing is that I think you're overthinking it all. If you try too hard it will probably just be uber weird and be an epic fail.

I would kit up and just fully relax, maybe with a movie and snuggles or something.....then let happen what ever will happen. If you over play this it will just look and feel ridiculous to both of you, especially since you're both all weird about it.

She's obviously keen to help you in this and that is totally awesome, but regression is seriously not just a "ok...lets get on with this" kind of thing. The only advice I would give to her, is (don't ask adult questions or engage in adult conversation with you when you are regressing), cause that is the biggest killer of the mindset.

I hope you have awesome fun together.

When it comes to first time experiences such as these, I think the fear of screwing up or doing something wrong is fairly common for both participants; baby and mommy. That being said, taking it slow is often the best way to navigate these fears.

Pre-planning can be a big help. Figure out things that you really want to do beforehand, make a list or a mock schedule and run it by your significant other, this is a good way to set limits, find commonality and arrive at a scenario that you're both comfortable with.

Having a fun and wholesome play session also means being flexible and receptive to your partners needs. Sometimes the fantasy in our heads doesn't quite turn out in reality, sometimes what we want to do doesn't always fly with someone else and sometimes when it comes time to "cross the threshold" so to speak, people can get hesitant and have second thoughts. I have had a few regression sessions with past girlfriends where what was agreed upon was deviated from, when this happens it's best to simply go with the flow. I've had other experiences where one or both of us got cold feet during play, if that happens, respect your partners wishes and try again another day. If you have a strong connection with someone, you can tell if a certain activity is too awkward for them or if they're having a hard time getting into it, when that happens be as flexible and open to change as you can be.

I guess what I'm saying is, don't be afraid, this is a new experience for both of you. As long as you have been upfront about your desires and as long as you both plan things out beforehand, take things slow and are capable of adapting, then everything will be alright. Oh, and don't forget to have fun too :) Also, the more you do this together, the more comfortable you'll both become... Practice makes perfect!

Kijika,

You are very fortunate to have a partner who is willing to experiment with you and explore your ABDL side. If I as trying diaper time out with someone new, I would take things very slowly so no one gets in beyond their comfort zone. Pun intended, but take baby steps!!!

Thanks all. We talked it over and I showed her your responses. It seemed to help a lot.

I'll report back [emoji16]

Please forgive the pun, but take baby steps here. This is going to be a learning experience so try not to worry about it too much or you'll guarantee disaster.

So much good advice here! When I hear "babysteps" mentioned ,it warms my heart , This is so true , don't try and rush things , it takes time to find your place . The beginnings are the really fun stage and create some great memory's and experiences. Scary as they may be at first! Have fun , don't take it too serious , you make the rules . Enjoy it !

As far as calling her Mommy , I can tell you this will be a total killer/mood breaker for some woman as you have mentioned. She can be Auntie, Momma Bear , Miss (insert name) big sister or maybe babysitter etc. etc.

The hard thing is being married and being able to turn off the hubbie and wife thing and go into little and caretaker mindset. THis is what you have to create for yourself . Ours has always been Big sister because this is what worked for her .

Kijika said:
Tomorrow I finally get to have a day to regress and have no worries of the outside world. Kids are away. I have been waiting for this day.

My wife has been reading the book "There is a baby in my bed" and quite frankly, she is a little scared.

She is worried she will not do something right or ruin the experience.

I assured her it will be fine. Although she doesn't like to be called Mommy...but can't decide what she wants me to call her. (As a real mother to our kids, it makes her feel weird if I call her that )

She has been extremely supportive. She got me bibs, onsies and plushies, new pacifiers and this awesome satin/minky blanket for Christmas. A baby blanket that is my size!!

I am so happy she is going along with this but worried she is stressing to much about it.

I have locked this part of me away for so long, I have been dying to let it out and play. To turn off the adult for a while and just be in the moment with my "mommy."

Any advice on helping her deal with the worry she is going to screw something up? I feel the book is a great reference, even though I don't exactly fit into everything they put in there.

It took my spouse a while to get used to me cross-dressing but it wasn't as weird for her as I might have thought. Since we've started, we've done a great deal together cross-dressed including a photo-shoot and going out with other couples. Like your wife, mine has surprised me buying jewelry, clothing, bras etc. We routinely go clothing shopping together in the same stores, like Dress Barn. There are limits. For example, Ive had to make it clear I am not transitioning.
Now we're slowly approaching my interest in diapers. Just the other day, she asked me to store my diaper nag in a location that's in the open with easier access.
My point is if you take it slow and give her a chance to get into it with you and let her express her limits you might find you've gone further than you've thought possible.

I semi sprung the first time on my wife. It was kind of out of the blue. I was diapered had my footed PJs on and paci in hand.. Naturally she had no clue what I was doing. I started picking up things a baby normally not suppose to play with. She caught on after some verbal guidance. Started taking things away and replacing them. She was done after a short amount of time. She got the hang of that. Naturally i will gradually add some more thing as time moves on the eating, following around etc.. i found that handling the "bad baby" might be easier in some cases.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just be mindfull that there is no wrong or right for either of you , its what feels right to both of you.

When you guys started dating and became intimate typicaly neither of you had a lot of experience with here own bodies , let alone each other ,but you felt your way thru it , and learned what your partner liked or didn't and grew into your roles , and being that you had kids fly the nest, you did alright for yourselves .

Don't feel like there is a set script to follow , this is all improvisation until you both find what works for you ,however if there is something you know you want or need , don't be afraid to ask for it at worst your partner has to figure out how to give you what you ask for at best it's instinctual to them .
This is the time for you , and nurturing , that you waited years for raising a family and "sitting" on your kink side .Go slow and explore this isnt work that has to be productive or you dont eat, this is feel good and "pamper" yourselves , you have gotten through the hardest parts of life , so dont pressure yourselves to achieve anything in a certain time ,give yourselves permisson to just enjoy the road to babyland .

The worry of screwing something up is her mind putting undue emphasis of the theoretical failure , you need to reassure her there is no failure,like an old album title " fumbling towards extasy" you will explore this together and are going into it with no expectations, just like lovers your grew into your roles by learning to meet the others need for pleasure, this is the same thing .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

In a few words, don't try too hard. Let it flow at an even pace, not a forced one. There will be times when kids are away, and the lights can go out.

Thank you all again for the comments and info! We took it slow and she was amazing. Was a really good time for both of us. And..once the moment came she didn't mind being called Mommy! Spent a few hours of her taking care of me, changing, feeding. It was pretty awesome. Can't wait until we get some more time to do more.

Kijika said:
Thank you all again for the comments and info! We took it slow and she was amazing. Was a really good time for both of us. And..once the moment came she didn't mind being called Mommy! Spent a few hours of her taking care of me, changing, feeding. It was pretty awesome. Can't wait until we get some more time to do more.

Glad it worked out! I didn't want to say anything to prejudice it but I thought it was fairly possible she wouldn't mind when it was happening or might come to not mind it. It's easy to get into the role and it feels natural enough. Nothing against other names/titles others might use but I remember thinking that was a bit odd but when I got/get called dad/daddy by the right person, it's good.

Kijika said:

So pleased for you both. but only a few hours.

soon it will be several hours or a weekend away.

hugs to you both.

Perhaps she could adopt the role of a nurse or nanny? you could call her nanny then,

Totally understand the anxiety, but I'm sure it was the greatest time ever. Kindof like a scary roller coaster that you just want to end untill it does, then you're like "let's do that again". Hope you had fun.

I did. Can't wait until we can do it again. With work, kids and projects we don't have too much free time. Counting down for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back