Christmas in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just home for Christmas, as I am working out of town. It was nice to pad up last night (Christmas eve) and most of Christmas diapered. I will be donning more conventional underwear for the trip over to the folks for dinner. But such a nice night and day.

I wish I could be padded on Christmas Day....or any day.

This is my third Christmas in a row padded for need.

It was my first Christmas in diapers for need. It caused unnecessary stress and anxiety. Although it was nice to know when I leaked I didn’t need to worry. Diapers aren’t bad it’s the changing times that are difficult.

this was my second christmas in diapers. but the first one in a new diaper. most of the day i was testing out the littleforbig trunks diapers.

My thirteenth diapered X-mas in a row! I awoke padded and resisted temptation to wear another as I planed to spend the day working on projects. Re-padded at 8PM good to go until I get up at 6 tomorrow for work.

This made my 24th diapered Christmas but nobody has any idea what I did today because it was a freakin blizzard out,only the dumb or those with death wish were out today, i couldnt even go on the porch when i let my dog out because the snow was so deep .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I decided that I was going to be diaper all Christmas week . Christmas day I relaxed in my thick diaper an red tights all day.

Wait you were a diaper for the week, that wore a diaper & tights today for christmas ? I'll have to introduce my diapers to diapers and see if they like each other , maybe they will like each other and I'll have pampers come September?

Just kidding , I hope you had a great holiday be it in diapers or your birthday suit.what I never have liked about the holidays is now that the capitalistic feeding frenzy is over people go back to being ogres , why can't we be kind to each other all year round regardless of what the calendar says.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I spent Christmas in a nappy as I have for the last 5 years. Woke up soaking wet on Christmas morning as usual.

I spent my day in diapers as always. But mean ol Krampus brought me the current cold/ flu bug. So I was pretty much bedridden the whole day.

Thought about wearing a dotty pony over christmas but I was with family so seemed like a waste if all I could do was wear it for the night. decided to just put a drynite on instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back