Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Infantilism leads to Incontinence, a good thing: A dumb assumption

  1. #1

    Default Infantilism leads to Incontinence, a good thing: A dumb assumption

    I wanted to build on that last post.

    Not only was the fact that Infantilism could lead to Incontenence a joke on the Tyra Banks show; there's AB/DL's jollying their lollies to the notion that they could lose total liquid control of their lower half. And I'm not one of em.

    If you are one of those people, picture this: You're sitting at the Thanksgiving table discussing stocks with your uncle Jack when you suddenly let out a huge, loud bout of diarhhea and the kiddy table is giggling while everybody else is trying to pretend it never happened.

    Incontinence is no joke. I had a freight when my 'boys' forgot how to use the toilet, I'd go and stand infront of one and at that point the urge would leave, then I'd go sit back down in a diapered puddle five minutes later. Luckilly, I was able to re-potty train but some other members may not be so lucky.

    What do you think? Is being an incontinent AB/DL a good thing, or good thing?


    Cheers
    -GT

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm a little confused about the infantilism leads to incontinence part. I've been wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 for going on 20 years and have yet to become incontinent.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    I'm a little confused about the infantilism leads to incontinence part. I've been wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 for going on 20 years and have yet to become incontinent.
    On that episode Tyra says that for most people becoming incontinent is a bad thing, but for a AB/DL it would be a good thing. To some it might be but to most I doubt people would like needing diapers all the time. There's a major difference between wanting/needing.

  4. #4

    Default

    I don't think Infantilism leads to incontinence unless you want it to. But if it was my choice, then no, I wouldn't want to. It would be too much hassle all the time.

  5. #5

    Default

    It's psychological. Only an AB/TB who really wants to become incontinent, whether consciously or sub-consciously, will become incontinent. And no, I wouldn't want to be incontinent.

  6. #6
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    I haven't heard of anyone actually becoming incontinent from wearing diapers. If you pee in a diaper and you're not incontinent, you're still *choosing* when you urinate, thus you're not going to become incontinent.

    At least that's my idea!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I haven't heard of anyone actually becoming incontinent from wearing diapers. If you pee in a diaper and you're not incontinent, you're still *choosing* when you urinate, thus you're not going to become incontinent.

    At least that's my idea!
    The idea is that you train yourself to go in a diaper, just like you'd train yourself to go in a toilet. Only, with the diaper, you go whenever, wherever you want and controlling it isn't an issue. Eventualy, your sub conscience gets used to that, and that combined with weakened sphincter muscles out of disuse makes you incontinent.

  8. #8

    Default

    If someone wants to lose control, they will. If you feel they do not fully understand how embarrassing or inconvenient it is, then you should tell them. But if they become incontinent anyways, that indicates that they really really wanted to, despite your advice, and there's nothing you should worry about in that case.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    The idea is that you train yourself to go in a diaper, just like you'd train yourself to go in a toilet. Only, with the diaper, you go whenever, wherever you want and controlling it isn't an issue. Eventualy, your sub conscience gets used to that, and that combined with weakened sphincter muscles out of disuse makes you incontinent.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    that combined with weakened sphincter muscles out of disuse makes you incontinent.
    Those sphincter muscles contract themselves at night, so I don't see how they would be disuse if they are exercised like 4-8 hours in any given day. Then again, none of us are doctors here.

Similar Threads

  1. Infantilism to Incontinence is a Good Thing: A Dumb Assumption
    By harris in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23-Feb-2009, 15:37
  2. Dumb/Fool/Idiot
    By PeeDiapers in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 16-Jan-2009, 18:03
  3. One thing leads to another - Hi!
    By sissy2baby in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-Jan-2009, 16:44
  4. my assumption to why people like baby diapers
    By kite in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-Jun-2008, 01:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.