BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well, yesterday, I got a package from my friend in Canada. He sent me 3 actual ABDL diapers, my first ever, and a new paci, after the one I lost. I'm happy I have it, BUT it came a whole week early. And my parents got to it first, they didn't open it, but they questioned it and they think they know what's inside. BUT THEY HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME ABOUT IT. I am happy to have it, and even thouigh I won't wear them until like... a week or so, I'm glad I finally get a chance to try out real ABDL products, and not Depends and etc. ^w^ :paci:

Unless they have any suspicion already on you using diapers then I highly doubt they would assume that is what is in the package. I cannot stress enough that sending packages to your house is a major risk on getting found out. In future I would suggest not ordering, or using a friend's house who knows. Another option is some corner shops and stores have an option to let them take your mail, often for nothing or only a small fee.

RebeccaHime said:
Unless they have any suspicion already on you using diapers then I highly doubt they would assume that is what is in the package. I cannot stress enough that sending packages to your house is a major risk on getting found out. In future I would suggest not ordering, or using a friend's house who knows. Another option is some corner shops and stores have an option to let them take your mail, often for nothing or only a small fee.

Well they know I like diapers, so I see them assuming it.

Can't you get your packages sent to any post office in the US?

Or can't you get to your local P.O?

twinky said:
Can't you get your packages sent to any post office in the US?

Or can't you get to your local P.O?

I would, but I can't drive yet. (I know, 18 yrs old and can't drive? Embarrassing) but yeah. So I'd have to have them take me anyways, and they'd be suspicious.

To be honest allot people don't start driving alone till after 18. So it's not that weird or anything.

BabyAshie said:
I would, but I can't drive yet. (I know, 18 yrs old and can't drive? Embarrassing) but yeah. So I'd have to have them take me anyways, and they'd be suspicious.

You can just take the bus. Just learn the schedule and find out where you need to go. I'm 21 and I can't drive so I use the city bus to get to work. And if you don't have a dollar for each ride then try investing in a bus pass (if you can pay for one). If you wanna sign up for a PO box, then the bus is your best option for transportation.

Onesieman said:
You can just take the bus. Just learn the schedule and find out where you need to go. I'm 21 and I can't drive so I use the city bus to get to work. And if you don't have a dollar for each ride then try investing in a bus pass (if you can pay for one). If you wanna sign up for a PO box, then the bus is your best option for transportation.

There is no bus. :/ It's a small town and I live on the outskirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back