Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Dribbling after urination IS annoying. On too many occasions I've found myself staining the front of my pants. I've spoken to the Dr. and he chalks it up to natural events. I've stuffed Kleenex into my pants, have worn Maxi pads and the like and now diapers are seeming like a better and better alternative, ABDL issues aside.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I've had that problem most of my life, even before surgery. All my docs said not to worry about it so I just made sure I wore dark colored slacks. I would stick with the guards in your undies when out and about. Or a pullup. Use the diapers at home.

my Incontinence started with post pee mini surges and a bit of dribbling, try real fit for men they worked for me in the beginning. If you wear cargo pants or shorts you can keep a spare real fit with you ar all times as they fit nicely in the cargo pocket. They work better then guards as guards can shift to much and cause leaks.

depending on how much you dribble you may be looking at a full tapped diaper (premium) as you will feel dryer then when wearing a pullup or a real fit

Mine has gotten worse over the last year or so, I started using Northshore guards which helped but about 5 months ago I started leaking when I was in certain positions so I made the decision to wear Northshore pullups to work every day and now I wear them pretty much every day, for every activity except sleeping. Gotta have a full diaper at night and I've used most of the premium brands. Lately I've been wearing Crinklz to bed and they have worked wonderfully.

BuffedBaby said:
Mine has gotten worse over the last year or so, I started using Northshore guards which helped but about 5 months ago I started leaking when I was in certain positions so I made the decision to wear Northshore pullups to work every day and now I wear them pretty much every day, for every activity except sleeping. Gotta have a full diaper at night and I've used most of the premium brands. Lately I've been wearing Crinklz to bed and they have worked wonderfully.

Northshore pullups. I'll look into those. Are there any AB pullups that might work?

Howdy21 said:
Northshore pullups. I'll look into those. Are there any AB pullups that might work?

I can't say. Northshore's are the only pullups I've used. I'll say this, they will hold three good wettings. I haven't pushed it more than that.

Howdy21 said:
X2 on the northshore gosupreme pullups. Super thick and hold a ton for a pull-up. I have a review in the diaper talk section

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

My inccontinence started with the odd uncontrollable drip or dribble and then I wet the bed one night. Pretty soon my bedwetting became a regular thing and my day time dribbling got worse. Within a year was in nappies 24/7 and that is now over 6 years ago.

I was wondering what that word was meaning, until I read the OP. (English is not my first language)

This makes me wonder if I can be categorized as dribbling as well. No matter how "correctly" I wipe after urinating, I think I have always been having a little bit of this, which worsen into being almost problematic during last years.

I wonder if and how much it could be linked with my medication changes (not related to incontinence). I've spent a long time needing to go to the bathroom up to 3-4 times a night during the tests to find the right medications.
I think this is since this that it slowly became more than just "an occasional noticeable thing".

I would recommend Lady Tena Discreet briefs, they look like panties, not a great capacity but do wick well,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back