Taking a moment to say "Moo"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Merry Christmas Moo!

Thank you for the site and the work you and the mods (Moo Minions) do through out the year.

Egor

egor said:
Merry Christmas Moo!

Thank you for the site and the work you and the mods (Moo Minions) do through out the year.

Egor
I second that motion

Thanks for starting a thank you thread for our tireless team. My thanks as well for running such a tight ship and creating a wonderfully safe space for us all. It has been quite a year and still time to have some more moments! The awards went off without a hitch thanks to the hard work put into the organising. So another thank you for those involved for allowing us to celebrate ADISC's best and brighest.

There have been quite a few excellent newbies that have signed up this year. And a couple of folks that have come back into the fold (myself included). I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me back with open arms, it was most warming and humbling.

On a sadder note we have seen some community members fall by the wayside this year. Whether from falling foul of the rules or deciding to fly the nest, there is a piece of my heart missing that I hope is refilled with fantastic new members next year. The site has a good amount of traffic and many regular posters. I have promised myself to spend more time here next year.

Also, the website donations target has nearly been hit and I hope some kind souls can get us over the line. Reach deep for those pennies folks, it is a worthy cause afterall. We all come here for our own reasons, mostly to obtain and give support to each other. Have a heart at Christmas and donate if you can!

I love seeing all the great support we give each other and I have been lifted up myself after going through a sressful time. I rarely write about my own woes here but do have similarities with many so also heed the advice from the back row. Lets use the momentum we have gained this year to build an even better community next year.

So thanks to everyone that plays their part and have a great festive season.

Much love, Faith xxx

I know Moo is on Santa's good list for all he and his mods do for us.
Thanks you.

Last edited:
Left a present under the ABDL Xmas tree, to show my appreciation for the site, and to all those responsible for it.

Happy Holidays, peeps!

B.

Even though I have only been here a few weeks this site has been the best resource so far.

Thank you to the admins to keep this going and to the community members who share their experience and wisdom when it comes to ABDL.

Hope you all have a great holiday if you celebrate and a great New year in diapers!!

Kijika

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I don't know. Every time I think of Moo I think of hamburgers. That can't be good. Anyway, thanks Moo and the other mods for all that you do. And thank you for parting with your yummy beefiness. You go so well with lettuce, tomatoes and onions.

Merry Moo-mis!

HH= Happy Holidays!

Great, now I'm drooling, an' considering cooking-up some 'liscious hamburgers, wif all the trimmings, sliced red onion, pepper-jack cheese an' drowned wif A-1 Sauce...

You are ebil, Dogboy, EBIL you is! (in a good way, mind)

B.

Fankyoo Moo!

Thank you Moo and Mods.

Thank you to Moo and the mods!! Here’s to 2018!!

*raises glass* Cheers Moo and the mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back