Stinky diapers in the garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I been putting my wet diapers in the garbage and my mom keeps going the garbage really stinks and she indicated its your wet diapers. So do i roll up the diaper and tape it on the left then the right side and stick it into the garbage bag and tie it up? Will this solve it? Oh, plus. We got a package at the door and she said did you order something. Which is diapers ? As if I had a drug problem. I said no i didn't order. Turn out to be for my bother

The best way to prevent smell in the trash is to roll the diaper like you said and then put it in a smaller bag, a diaper disposal bag or a plastic grocery sack, and tie that bag off, removing most of the air. If it is still an issue, you can always double bag it before putting it in the trash.

I notice that you seem to also be expressing that your mother may be less than accepting of your diaper use. I'm not sure why you use diapers, and it really is irrelevant, but as long as you are not hurting anybody with what you are doing or doing anything illegal, you aren't doing anything wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I will try using small trash bag and put Al my wet diapers in. Thanks. I like the feeling of a wet diaper. My mom will never accept. As alongas I do it private then she is okay with it. Maybe I just need to get over the shame when sayit . and like you guys stated there is nothing wrong. With diqpers

You can get those zip lock bags at the grocery store and those work very well.

You could also try drinking more water. The water helps dilute everything and makes it smell less.

I was thinking the same about. Zip bags and drinking more water.

If you have a garden with a compost bin you can open the top of the diaper and pour the fluff pulp into the compost bin then roll up the diaper cover and use the tapes to seal it into a tiny ball which gives me less smell in your bin, less space used and less landfill..... Wet diapers only!

From my experience this works best with diapers that have a rear elastic waist band and are well made. After removing your diaper hold the plastic at the top/front (just above the taping panel) and gently shake so the fluff pulp breaks apart and falls to the bottom of the diaper in a big clump then pull open the backing sheet, invert and pour the fluff pulp into a receptical.

If you are in a water poor area you can even pour it into a diaper pale and shower with it between your legs catching heaps of water and making a diaper slurry that’s got great water retaining properties for your garden care of the SAP.

makena43 said:
I was thinking the same about. Zip bags and drinking more water.

It does sound like you are dehydrated,,,

Yeah I was because we are so busy and I could relax.

take out the garbage more often? Especially if your mother is currently the only one taking out the trash.

I take the garbage out. I think the problem is we have the outdoor shower next to the garbage plastic cans. The lids are not on tight and I leave the garbage untied so I can slip in all my wet diapers fast.

No, just a fast way of putting my wet diapers in so nobody sees me.

That's okay. Just want to learn more of being a diaper lover.

So in conclusion of prevent the smell is wrapping my diaper tight and put it in a bag and put it into the garbage and then no more of my mom saying the garbage smells like wet diaper

makena43 said:
So in conclusion of prevent the smell is wrapping my diaper tight and put it in a bag and put it into the garbage and then no more of my mom saying the garbage smells like wet diaper

I used to use gallon ziplocs (the double zipper freezer ones) to bag my wet diapers before throwing in the common garbage can, but I was still noticing odor by the time it was full. I stopped using bags and didn't really see much of an increase. The odor seems to go through the bags somehow.

So you might not get that much of an improvement.

When I was wearing disposables I used mini trash bags, doubled up for each diaper. They're available cheap at the Dollar Tree (though I had them available for free from forgetting to dump my pockets after work at the hotel. I have more of those things than I know what to do with!).

So maybe roll them tight and get it out fast. And tie things up is all you can do
So no more family saying. The garbage. Sinks because of wet diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back