Please let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello my littlespace besties! :hug:

I have a new store I made just for littles! Please tell me what you think and I would love love love to hear any suggestions for designs or products you would like! We are new but once get get more established I plan to get all sorts of little products made :biggrin:

The store is www.littlespaceland.com

Hugs,

Littlebelle

Looks like you have quite a unique range. I'm not really interested in the sissy/LG side, but I can't deny they're really cute.
I would like to see more little boy stuff on there (not enough AB shops do those, it's either generic baby or frills everywhere), just as a suggestion.
One thing I noticed is the font for your list of products, kinda hard to read. It's not terrible, but I think there're other, more legible, options if you wanted something fancy.

Shadow456 said:
Looks like you have quite a unique range. I'm not really interested in the sissy/LG side, but I can't deny they're really cute.
I would like to see more little boy stuff on there (not enough AB shops do those, it's either generic baby or frills everywhere), just as a suggestion.
One thing I noticed is the font for your list of products, kinda hard to read. It's not terrible, but I think there're other, more legible, options if you wanted something fancy.

Thank you!

We plan to do a lot more boys options! I will get that font sorted too :)

Hi LitteBelle

Happy Christmas

Hope you are keeping well.

Hope your business goes well can I surgest that you have some more for us Boys.

I wont to dress Issac in clothing that he going to fill comfortable in. both wearing AB clothing physically, and wearing AB clothing around his family and when he goes outside to play.

ideally something that is going to remind him that he is a Little but not be shouting it out to everyone else.

Plus you need to make your drop down clearer.

hugs.

Siysiy

siysiy said:

Hi LitteBelle

Happy Christmas

Hope you are keeping well.

Hope your business goes well can I surgest that you have some more for us Boys.

I wont to dress Issac in clothing that he going to fill comfortable in. both wearing AB clothing physically, and wearing AB clothing around his family and when he goes outside to play.

ideally something that is going to remind him that he is a Little but not be shouting it out to everyone else.

Plus you need to make your drop down clearer.

hugs.

Siysiy

I agree stuff for us lads is overpriced so try to curb the competition, as for discreetness maybe try like tykables with a polo shirt onesie.

Mmmm, love it so far. Booked marked it for when I finally catch up on a few bills and can afford to start getting new clothes. However, I did notice something kind of odd. On the t-shirt pages, waist size is listed. Chest/bust size and shoulder width would be more helpful for those.

Still OMG WANT!

Just a question, for the dresses is the bust measurement flat? Like the one dress is listed at 88cm is that with the dress laying flat so its actually 176cm or is that the whole measurement so maxing out at one size being a 34" (88cm) bust?

LittleBelle said:
Hello my littlespace besties! :hug:

I have a new store I made just for littles! Please tell me what you think and I would love love love to hear any suggestions for designs or products you would like! We are new but once get get more established I plan to get all sorts of little products made :biggrin:

The store is www.littlespaceland.com

Hugs,

Littlebelle

Please be sure to read and follow the "Company Reps" section of the rules: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=697

Hi Littlebelle there are some lovely things on there i am going to show your store to my little one and look forward to ordering some stuff well done

oh littlebelle!!! I am in love with some of these items, they are BEAUTIFUL! - Thank you Daddy for showing this to me xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back