totaldry overnights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So these came out in August I think, can anyone report as to their performance? I know the Totaldry Plus are thin and low capacity, but had good leak guards and an okay design for their very low price. What are the overnights like? I see they have added front elastic which is nice...

https://bambinodiapers.com/totaldry-overnight-briefs

DGzEVIkWsAE3VSp.jpg

I tried them, they weren't bad. A little thin, but I'd say they compete with Wellness Superio and Tranquility ATN. Price isn't bad either, but nothing spectacular.

Despite the "overnight" moniker, I'd only use them as daytime diapers ;)

Last edited:
i like the totaldry xplus better. there kind of in between bambino classico and bellisimo diapers but cheeper.

dlboylife said:
i like the totaldry xplus better.
Yeah, the X-Plus is a lot thicker. Also a lot better in my opinion too :biggrin:

dlboylife said:
i like the totaldry xplus better. there kind of in between bambino classico and bellisimo diapers but cheeper.

FYI the Teddy, Classico, and Bianco are all based on the Totaldry X-plus model. Same exact diaper with a different shell art. So if you like the performance of classico, you can save a little and buy TotalDry X-plus instead. (the bellissimo are also identical except they have improved padding)

I prefer the x plus over those. They really are an under rated diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back