NorthShore Briefs with Rear Elastic Waistband

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
NorthShore Supreme in size Large is now shipping with new rear elastic waistband.

http://www.northshorecare.com/productshortcut/1234

Note: if you contact customer service and ask for samples, they will still be old style for a little while. But if you order a pack or more online, they will now be WITH Waistband going forward for size Large.

I'll update other sizes and Supreme Lites/AirSupreme as we switch over.

It's only the large size with the elastic? Any chances S or M will eventually be elastic?

Scaramouche said:
It's only the large size with the elastic? Any chances S or M will eventually be elastic?

Yes, all NorthShore briefs will have rear elastic as we sell out of old stock. Large Supreme is the first that is now shipping with the rear elastic. Others will phase in over next one to 3 months.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, all NorthShore briefs will have rear elastic as we sell out of old stock. Large Supreme is the first that is now shipping with the rear elastic. Others will phase in over next one to 3 months.

I was so excited to see NS offering elastic I guess I failed to see the rest of your message before. :)

What about putting the elastic waistband in both the front and rear of the diaper?

AnimeDude892 said:
What about putting the elastic waistband in both the front and rear of the diaper?
I ask the same question here, why not have elastics in both front and rear?
How do u keep a brief snug n tight without waist elastics ?

AnimeDude892 said:

We agree that both front and rear would be best. However, our machines can only do the rear waistband at this time. The exception is the X-Small AirSupreme which will have both front & rear waistband, as that is made on a different machine. We're hopeful to find a way to upgrade the machines to add front waistband in the future but do not have a timeline approved yet.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Good to know. I was thinking about ordering medium but didn't realize they were the old ones still. Maybe I should hold off a while and use up some of what I have.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Where is your stuff manufactured? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cm90210 said:
Where is your stuff manufactured? Just curious.

NorthShore Briefs are made in Europe currently.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We agree that both front and rear would be best. However, our machines can only do the rear waistband at this time. The exception is the X-Small AirSupreme which will have both front & rear waistband, as that is made on a different machine. We're hopeful to find a way to upgrade the machines to add front waistband in the future but do not have a timeline approved yet.

OK. That's all I needed to know. Thanks.

My name is Adam too!

I'm a customer of North Shore myself...I use the Supremes for night protection. Awesome product, please don't change it!

I have a doubt a box with 42 abenas M4 cost $48 in amazon and northshore care case of 45 cost more than $60’ why is more expensive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NorthShoreAdam said:
If you contact customer service and ask for samples, they will still be old style for a little while.

I never saw an option for samples on your site, is this a special request only item? I would have ordered a few to compare, but I didn't think you offered them.

Khaymen said:
I never saw an option for samples on your site, is this a special request only item? I would have ordered a few to compare, but I didn't think you offered them.

Yes. You can chat during normal business hours, call or send them a message. They will (at least in my case) give up to three free samples to try. Also, if you buy a bag or case of a product, they will give you freebies such as wipes or even boosters.

Carlos82 said:
I have a doubt a box with 42 abenas M4 cost $48 in amazon and northshore care case of 45 cost more than $60’ why is more expensive

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that what you're asking is why NorthShore diapers cost more than Abenas. Is that right?

The NorthShore Supremes are $77.99 for 60 in size medium, which works out to be $1.30 per diaper.

The Abena M4 on Amazon (in the U.S.) are currently $48.48 for 42 diapers, which is $1.15 per diaper--a difference of $0.15 per diaper.

Now, will the NorthShore Supreme hold more than the Abena M4, allowing you to wear longer and, therefore, spend less per day on protection? I believe so. I havne't tried the Abena in many years, but many diapers have surpassed them since the days when they were the most capacious diaper available, and I much prefer the fit, feel, and durability of the NorthShore.

The rest is purely subjective and you'll have to decide what you prefer.

-RMS

Last edited:
NorthShoreAdam said:
NorthShore Briefs are made in Europe currently.

Do you have an retailers in either the UK or Europe?

Very annoying that your diapers get made in Europe, yet no-one from Europe can buy them without having to pay large shipping costs,from the US.
Do you have any plans in 2018 to distribute you're diapers to the UK or anywhere else in Europe so we can try them too?
Would be great if you could.

Crinklesounds said:
Very annoying that your diapers get made in Europe, yet no-one from Europe can buy them without having to pay large shipping costs,from the US.
Do you have any plans in 2018 to distribute you're diapers to the UK or anywhere else in Europe so we can try them too?
Would be great if you could.
I could very well be wrong, but having tried them, ID Slip and Northshore are the same diaper. The plastic is the same, the padding is the same, the shape and sizes are the same. Literally the only difference between the two is the light print of the brand near the wetness indicators which say Northshore or ID Slip and 2 vs 1 indicator lines. Then the diapers that ID Slip imports here are plain white with wetness indicators.
be6a1168cac2e38ee71ca7d179350c47.jpg

Northshore on top, ID Slip on bottom. These diapers are at different absorbency levels hence the difference in thickness.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We don't currently have any retailers lined up in Europe. Feel free to pass the word to retailers that you feel may be a good fit and I'd be happy to speak with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back