View Poll Results: Where Do You Get Your Diapers?

81. You may not vote on this poll
  • From a local store Rite aid/CVS/Walmart/Chemist ETC

39 48.15%
  • Get them off of the internet

41 50.62%
  • Parents buy them for you

1 1.23%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you get your diapers?

Question Where do you get your diapers?

Where does everyone get their diapers?

The internet. Mostly from and angel fluff.

I buy mine online. I would go to a pharmacy but I'm too much of a chicken.

Online has the best diapers! If it's not from online, it's not a real diaper,

I buy online and at the store. It depends (haHAAAAAA) on whether or not I want to spend the money to get the good ones on teh internetz.

I get 'em online. If I could only wear what I could buy in local store, I wouldn't wear at all.

You really can't get anything decent in a store.

Only from the Internet. You have an unlimited selection, and shipping for me has not been an issue.

I get mine online since that's the only place where you can find good ones. Who pays for them differs time from time. I'll most likely buy them until my brithday/Christmas comes around. <_>

Always online so far. I tried to get my mom to buy them once a while ago.... that was stupid.

I've always wanted to buy online, but I never could...
    I end up wearing like 3 Depends and a Tena's fitted briefs...but it's still not as good as a real online one. I want to order Bambino's someday.