Need ideas for help going

Status
Not open for further replies.

inchubj87

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I need ideas for help going constantly throughout the day. I've been having problems with it taking some time to pee regular from a med that I'm now off. I'm gonna try constant fluids to help my bladder get back to normal going frequently and more. I never had problems going until now and I hate not going so how can I make myself go constantly a lot?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused by the question. If the problem is that you want to pee all the time without consciously trying, well, ... I don't know. Practice, I suppose.

On the other hand, if the problem is that you need to relieve yourself but can't, then I agree whole-heartedly with Marka: You should consult your physician. If it progresses to a complete inability to void, you have a medical emergency. In males, this often indicates an infection or inflammation of the prostrate, which compresses the urethra.

Some drugs such as narcotic pain meds, some antihistamines (e.g. vicodin, benadryl) interfere with your bladder's detrusor muscle contractions. If you've got severe inflammation, are taking such a drug, or some combination of those, you can get a complete blockage. If that happens you are in medical emergency and need to get to an emergency room. The good news is that any competent nurse can insert a catheter and you'll be out of immediate danger almost instantly. Not to mention you'll feel dramatically better.

Yep. Too true. But was it a Freudian slip, misspelling, tuypoH?

Oops. Make that typo.

All fixed it was a med side effect not being able to go

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back