Mangers at your workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogboy said:
Before I would jump to the conclusion I couldn't get fired for wearing a diaper, it might be prudent to consult a lawyer. In my post I inferred that you wore diapers because you were incontinent, but if it does go to court or even a review board at work, you might have to prove you were incontinent, an affidavit or something from a doctor. Wearing a diaper for pleasure and using the diaper for pleasure might present some very good grounds for termination. The workplace is for work, not getting off on diapers. When I go to work, the only thing I'm concentrating on is my job and doing it well. The diapers stay at home.

This is where you are correct, because one thing that the ADA actually requires is that you disclose issues if concessions need to be made (extra time on breaks to change, unschedule brakes to change, ect) and that you may have to provide a medical statement as proof. If you don't provide and it becomes an issue, they can actually fire you for that disability if it becomes a problem. Too many people forget about this, and despite the ADA they are not really protected for that reason.

PS. Sorry for replying to such an early post, but people need to know this info.

So, how am I taking my diaper fantasy when girls are around me at work when I have a white polo shirt and black baggy pants and apron. Maybe, only if I have a big butt or seem to waddle. I act normal as possible. And lastly I don't think girls go to town to look at guys butts.

makena43 said:
I don't think girls go to town to look at guys butts.
I have found that a lot of the women I know like looking at guys butts.

Do they find diaper butt sexy?

makena43 said:
Do they find diaper butt sexy?

Dude you are not funny and this is inappropriate.

Sorry dude.

makena43 said:
So, how am I taking my diaper fantasy when girls are around me at work when I have a white polo shirt and black baggy pants and apron. Maybe, only if I have a big butt or seem to waddle. I act normal as possible. And lastly I don't think girls go to town to look at guys butts.

I was responding to legal issues and I didn't want you to get into trouble at the work place. There's a big difference between having a medical need and simply acting out a fetish. Diaper wearing for me has a strong sexual element, so taking that to the workplace is not only inappropriate, but wouldn't be tolerated by management.

pamperluvs said:
Dude you are not funny and this is inappropriate.

I dunno. I find laughs few and far between in these threads and I chuckled. I know I like a nice diaper butt.

Ya doo da poopy pokey an ya turn urself around, dat's what it's all about!

Sorry.... got a little carried away there...

No chuckling allowed Trevor.

All kidding aside, you're right Trevor. It's always good to have a few laughs every once in a while, especially if it's at my own expense!

Last edited:
mayhem said:
You’re wrong and that definitely is not how things work. You’re neither a lawyer, judge, or business owner. A business has to be VERY careful for the reason that an employee is fired for because they can possibly be sued.

Tungsten was not wrong and that is actually exactly how things work. (I'm a lawyer.)

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone else get the feeling makena43 (a) doesn't actually listen to anything said here; (b) hears only what s/he wants to hear; and (c) is really just looking for attention? I've only ever seen one person so persistent in their deliberate and repetitive not-participating-partitipation ...

Last edited by a moderator:
A I do listen very carefully and write down your notes. B. I want to hear ideas that. Will help me to improve c. I am not seeking. Attention

Personally, I feel that hopefully the part of me that wishes I were not into diapers, has learned one lesson from the fact that I am into diapers, whether I like it or not. That is the lesson that I need not pretend that I could or should be able to understand everyone else around me, and/or be able to to tell them what they should or should not do.

In my view, the only person that I should be able to do this with is myself, and even that I have a hard time doing (obviously.) Yes, personally I simply cannot see myself ever mixing my own business with my own pleasure (wearing a diaper to work), and personally I will almost certainly always feel that for myself to do so, would be unfair to my business associates and work colleagues. But that could suddenly change. What if tomorrow I got into an accident and suddenly became genuinely incontinent? (And as God is my witness, that's not what I'm hoping for.)

Does this give me the right to tell everyone else here that they are mistaken unless they do exactly as I have done? For me, no. I feel that it only gives me the right to tell others here what works best for me, and nothing more. I feel that if nothing else, my "diaper side" has helped me to be a little bit more accepting of others for whoever, or whatever they are and if nothing else, that has made it all worth it.

If something else works for someone else, who am I to say it doesn't? It's a wild and wacky world out there, and I'm just "here for the ride." Just since coming here to this BB a few days ago I feel I've learned some of this. You folks are da best!

Yooda

Last edited:
makena43 said:
A I do listen very carefully and write down your notes. B. I want to hear ideas that. Will help me to improve c. I am not seeking. Attention

You do not listen, you ask the same questions over and over and over, even after you have received advice.

Sometimes I need someone to ask me the same thing over, but in a different way, to help me clarify my own thoughts. If I don't like someone else's question, nobody's standing behind me holding a gun to my head forcing me to answer. I can always choose to walk away whenever I want.

Personally I'm glad for Makena's input and questions here. I feel it's helped me think through a few things.

Okay pamperluvs what do you want me to say to you and prove that I am listening? Yoda is spot on of what I am doing to learn. Maybe. The deal is you want me to say or do is the following. Okay pamperluvs I will not wear diapers. At work and only at home. And with my girlfriend when the time comes

Last edited:
May just start with not trying to repeat yourself with the same questions. As to wearing at work, you are the one who after wearing at work is back on here worried about being caught by someone. I have to ask why do you repeatedly keep putting yourself in that situation

I have to add. I need to learn wearing diapers is not wrong. And its usually.

Last edited:
makena43 said:
I have to add. I need to learn wearing diapers is not wrong. And its usually.

You have said this over and over, even when it is suggested that it is a bad idea for you to wear to work. How about you start a blog and write out your steps to ending your fear of wearing diapers at work. Repeatedly asking the same question, is not going to get you a new answer. It seems you want the answer to be it is ok to wear diapers and work and feel sexy. That is what I have gotten from your repeated posts.

ya know, if you ever don't like what is going on in a thread..... stop reading it....

I don't know how to make a blog. But making a list of ways to beat the fear is a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back