BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well a couple nights ago I fell asleep with my paci in... and when I woke up it literally disappeared. Usually it goes under me or something but like... I've looked everywhere and I can't find it... ;-; it makes me feel like the world is ending even though I KNOW it's not... but I miss my paci and I hope I find it soon.

;~; Anyone else lose their paci like this and freak out a little or is it just me...?

You should invest in a pacci clip, that's how i avoid loosing my dummies, have you checked under the bed?

littleisaac said:
You should invest in a pacci clip, that's how i avoid loosing my dummies, have you checked under the bed?

Yes. I've literally looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find it...

I always put my pacifiers in designated spots when I'm not in baby mode, but sometimes I forget and they end up in my pile of plushies and I have to dig through them. If I'm doing ageplay, I always have a paci clip attached to my onesie or shirt just in case it falls out of my mouth.

Before I used clips, they would end up under my pillow, under the covers, or on the floor.

Onesieman said:
I always put my pacifiers in designated spots when I'm not in baby mode, but sometimes I forget and they end up in my pile of plushies and I have to dig through them. If I'm doing ageplay, I always have a paci clip attached to my onesie or shirt just in case it falls out of my mouth.

Before I used clips, they would end up under my pillow, under the covers, or on the floor.

I've literally looked everywhere... it's gooone. ;-; I really do need a clip...

BabyAshie said:
I've literally looked everywhere... it's gooone. ;-; I really do need a clip...
I'm sure one day mine will go missing. Although I have debated on a clip I've not splurged on it yet.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I lost mine once while sleeping, and freaked out as well. then found it inside pillow case or something seems like.

Sounds like an idea for the stories section: The Case of the Missing Paci

Scaramouche said:
Sounds like an idea for the stories section: The Case of the Missing Paci
Eww a mystery i like it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Strange places you may want to take a look around your mattress, it may have slipped between the mattress and your bed if there's a loose spot between them, if your bed is on a wall, check next to the wall in the crack, if you have any little friends (cats or dogs) they may have taken it somewhere else. Check in your clothes you removed in the morning if you throwed them in a basket for laundry, it may be hiding with your clothes.

For the paci clip, its extremely dangerous to sleep with a paci clip for babies and toddlers, never ever leave them sleep with a paci clip, rather throw 10-12 pacifiers in the crib for them to find than a pacifier clip that could strangle them to death.

Good luck, I know you'll find it. I have yet to sleep with my NUK

You don't have a parent who may have seen it and taken it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back