Best spokesperson to promote adult diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcanyon

Est. Contributor
Every product could use a spokesperson. For adult diapers who do you think would be the best representative to promote their use?

I think I've heard that Samuel L Jackson uses protection. He could yell at people and be angry until everybody accepts wearing.

Mike Tyson. "They used to call me Kid Dynamite. Now they call me Kid Dynamite...Pants. That's why I depend on Depend. Depend protective undergarments protect this boxer's boxers."

Miley Cyrus for sure. Lots of rumors about her being abdl.

:laugh: :dunno:
How about a sexy hot guy like Shemar Moore!!

Emma Watson and Tom Hiddleston.

You know only if they were actually ABDL.

Almighty Leader Trump.

''You know these are good when they can stand up to all the shit I put out.''

(It's a cheap shot, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity...)

LOL good answers all

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Almighty Leader Trump.

''You know these are good when they can stand up to all the shit I put out.''

(It's a cheap shot, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity...)
With due respect please keep the politics to the proper area. I come to diffrent parts of the forum to get away from politics. It's bad enough that it's crammed down my throat 24/7 in the real world. Please can we leave all those ass clowns out of the other forums.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

w0lfpack91 said:
With due respect please keep the politics to the proper area. I come to diffrent parts of the forum to get away from politics. It's bad enough that it's crammed down my throat 24/7 in the real world. Please can we leave all those ass clowns out of the other forums.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Meh... sometimes things are so messed up, you can't do much more than laugh at it.

I don't see why I'm not permitted to make a political joke in the Diaper Talk forum as long as it doesn't delve into serious discussion (which I wouldn't partake in anyway).

I was thinking of Kate Mulgrew, Captain Janeway of the Starship Voyager.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
...Trump...

w0lfpack91 said:

But...but... You just got political too!

w0lfpack91 said:
Anarchy is Neither God, Master, nor Slave

...and your signature's a literal advertisement for anarchy! Doesn't that mean that every single one of your posts is political?!?!?!?!

Don't worry, my outrage is mostly theatrical.

Continuing down that path, though: I nominate David Graeber, prominent anarchist activist and Occupy Movement influencer, to be our next celebrity diaper spokesperson. After all, to properly occupy Wall Street, one must first occupy a diaper. Because trips to the restroom really take the wind...and the smell..out of a proper protest. Plus, when I first read his name, I misread it as "Gerber." That was prophecy, I'm tellin' ya!

Cottontail said:
But...but... You just got political too!

...and your signature's a literal advertisement for anarchy! Doesn't that mean that every single one of your posts is political?!?!?!?!

Don't worry, my outrage is mostly theatrical.

Continuing down that path, though: I nominate David Graeber, prominent anarchist activist and Occupy Movement influencer, to be our next celebrity diaper spokesperson. After all, to properly occupy Wall Street, one must first occupy a diaper. Because trips to the restroom really take the wind...and the smell..out of a proper protest. Plus, when I first read his name, I misread it as "Gerber." That was prophecy, I'm tellin' ya!

TBH Cottontail i havent Visited the Site in a few years i run mostly off tapatalk i completly forgot that signatures were a thing and couldnt remember mine so Touche. but realisticly for the past Two years i havent been able to watch TV, listen to radio, read a Magazine, do my job, Drive, browse the web, ECT without hearing trump this, trump that. i have over 900 TV channels and he is on almost 850 of them in one way or another 24/7 all songs are either protrump or against trump. he fills 3.5 hours of a 4 hour news slot three times a day on every channel. its to the point Suicide is starting to be a valid escape from the onslaught of single tracked media drones. i would never do it mind you but the point is death should not be the only escape from this circus. mature topics was created for the purpose of politics and other serious debates keep the politics there.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I think I've heard that Samuel L Jackson uses protection. He could yell at people and be angry until everybody accepts wearing.

That was the first name that came to my mind as well. He has been dealing with incontinence for years and has come to accept it. Nobody would dare pick on Samuel L Jackson for wearing diapers.

Sarah Silverman, she's a well known bedwetter, and she could probably be entertaining and charismatic enough to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back