Not open for further replies.

Jacio14

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hey there,

I really didn't know what diapers were like until i tried a pack when i was halfway through middle school. Now that i'm in college, i became a fan of furries and diapers. After reading and watching other people, i found out i wanted to become a diaper wearer 24/7 (which i'm planning when i get my own house) and even making myself incontinent by wearing them or try to become it.

Now here's the question:
I've seen many posts about people who had control when starting to wear diapers but then ending up becoming unreversably incontinent.
I'd love to hear your stories and on top of that, your own opinion about becoming incontinent on purpose (or ending up like that by using and wearing diapers) and how it is to you now (how it feels).

Thank you for your reactions,

-Christof.
-----------

Last edited:
Hello Christof14! The short answer is (debatable) I don't think anyone here has become incontinent (ic) because of wearing diapers. We also don't condone any means of becoming ic as it can involve self harm.

However, you can become dependent on diapers where you go whenever you fell like it and then when you are not wearing a diaper the urge becomes real.

I was a DL here for fun. This past year I found out I have prostate cancer. Because of the surgery, I am now mostly ic. I have to wear men's pads during the day and I wear a diaper or pullup at night. I prefer diapers, of course. ;) But during the day, I have to change pads every three r four hours or I will leak. Those pads can only hold so much. I also release when talking to people, walking down the street (or office) and even just standing up. I do not like the loss of control. The doc says it should come back eventually and there are some signs. I really wish I didn't have to change pads in a smelly, dirty bathroom. So be careful what you wish for.

Having said all that, this looks like your first post. Welcome to the site! We are a support group and are here for you 24/7. Please take a moment to introduce yourself in the intro area here.

Being IC is a far different world from wearing 24/7 by choice. While it may be fun to think about having to wear and being given no choice, the reality is far less enticing. Whether you feel like it or not, you'll have to wear. Really special day planned? Hope you can find a good way to carry spare diapers with you, and a decent place to change. Money tight at the end of the month? Tough, gotta keep buying diapers even if it means the rent is late. Really painful rash? To bad, work through it because you can't even give yourself a day or two off. Big date? Better hope they like people who smell like pee.

Wearing 24/7 because it's fun is great. Wearing 24/7 because your body isn't working right sucks.

The full reason behind me wanting to become IC lays behind this guide i've found with 12 steps to become IC in a year.
I want more then just wear diapers and use them normally, i would love to be able to go whenever at any time with moments i didn't even know i was going (IC).

Also read 2 profiles (no names) where they made themselves irreversable IC by diapers after some years of wearing them so i was mostly looking for people like that to hear their experiences and stories about it.

-Tho, everyones opinion is appreciated.

I am fully ic at both ends and in diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life. Honestly, I manage pretty well, but to want to do this makes no sense to me. I get my diapers paid for by Medicaid because I am disabled and poor. I have paid caregivers who change me and keep me clean. Cleanliness is critical. I recommend a shower everyday, and change as soon as possible to get the pee and poop away from your skin. I have changed in more public restrooms with my aides help, then I could possibly count. People don’t notice and don’t ask questions. It’s a lot of work. I go through approximately 200 diapers every month. Also you will need a diaper bag everywhere you go that has diapers, gloves, wipes, plastic bags, barrier cream and baby powder . It can be any bag , it does not have to look babyish.

Are you sure you want to deal with this. I do it because I have to. I would never choose it.

Christof14 said:
The full reason behind me wanting to become IC lays behind this guide i've found with 12 steps to become IC in a year.
I'd watch out with those things, I've read of a few people have done them because they want to become urinary incontinent - and it works! Then, shortly after they get what they wanted, they start to become fecal incontinent, which is a whole 'nother ball of wax. This is because all the muscles down there are connected, and you can't just "untrain" one of them. Most of them say they've tried to re-train themselves only to find they couldn't, and they're stuck saddled with something they hadn't originally bargained for.

In my case, I ended up with OAB (and other bladder problems) completely unrelated to my DL side, but now that I *have* to wear, it's not nearly as much fun as it used to be. Many of the people who follow those untraining guides end up saying "If I had to chance to do it again, I wouldn't, knowing what I know now". Just wearing 24/7 for fun gives you the best of both worlds - you're always padded, except not when you don't want to be! (trust me, that happens!)

I'll just add to my thread that my idea was to untrain and accept the outcome from doing so but with the option to go back at any time.
Knowing this, i wanted opinions from people who have done this but were not able to reverse back so i could hear their story to be more prepared.
I won't untrain myself to become irreversably IC (so don't worry about that) but i still am planning on following that guide.

So i'll ask again: If there are any people who became irreversably IC by untraining, post your story here (if you want to talk about it that is).
-Thanks

Mine is permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back