better about wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
so ive been wearing diapers out more often but a few weeks ago i hit a mile stone. i went to ikea which is about two and a half hours away. so when i got there i needed to change. i went into the bathroom and changed no big deal. but i was brave a just strolled out of the stall with my diaper rolled up and threw it in the trash. a dad and his two sons saw me and just gave a glance and i walked out.

Good for you! My experience was that it seemed like it was going to be a bigger deal than it was. Once I was doing it, it felt nearly normal.

I am finding nobody cares. I just need to get out that nervous feeling. I think all the facts that my family has taught me is what makes me think wearing. Diapers while working is wrong and should be wearing underwear

dlboylife said:
.... strolled out of the stall with my diaper rolled up and threw it in the trash. a dad and his two sons saw me and just gave a glance and i walked out.

That was me and we were wondering if you were going to remember to wash your hands.

Joking buddy! You should definitely be comfortable being who you are, nothing at all wrong with wearing, using and changing diapers where ever you need to but you know usual cautions:

1. Make sure no one can accuse you of making a spectacle of yourself... Their are crazy prudes out there and the last thing you want to do is to have to assert yourself and make a scene to defend yourself.

2. Make sure where you change isn’t a dangerous biggoted area... I am sure IKEA would be safe but I would caution against changing in a public toilet in a ghetto.

dlboylife said:
so ive been wearing diapers out more often but a few weeks ago i hit a mile stone. i went to ikea which is about two and a half hours away. so when i got there i needed to change. i went into the bathroom and changed no big deal. but i was brave a just strolled out of the stall with my diaper rolled up and threw it in the trash. a dad and his two sons saw me and just gave a glance and i walked out.

When a diaper bag is more than I want to carry, I sometimes put a thin plastic bag in my pocket (like those from a grocery store) and use it for any wet diapers. That way no one sees that I am disposing of a diaper.

I agree, nobody really cares, if they are going into the bathroom they have their own issue to tend to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back