BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I've never actually been little irl before... only over rp online and such but when me and daddy live together and it's gonna be so different... I'm just scared that once we live together that I'll be little TOO much... I wanna balance out being his bf AND his little... but I just feel like my little side is just gonna over throw the "normal" side... Idk... I'm just scared that it'll be too much and he'll wanna leave... he said he would never leave me... but that's what my ex said and he said he wanted to be my caretaker... Idk... maybe I'm scared because of the past... and I know he loves me... I know that, but I just can't get this self doubt out of my head... maybe I'm over thinking it but I love him being my daddy... and I just don't want him to leave me because I do something stupid as a little or something... :/ I know he loves me for who I am... but we all have limits.

Sorry for the ramble... just kinda wanted to share this cause it's been eating me up for a couple months... :paci:

Hi BabyAshie!

My first piece of advice is the standard advice I give for all relationship issues: COMMUNICATE! Talk to your boyfriend/daddy. Talk about what is and isn't okay, what's too much, and what expectations each of you have. Failure to communicate never ends well. The corollary to this is to never assume that he knows something or thinks something unless you tell him.

Second, I know you're excited to live with daddy, but try not to make too big of a fantasy about it. Things might be great with your daddy, but they won't be perfect. Nothing on this earth ever will be. Expecting perfection will only ever result in disappointment. It's super easy to make up this big idea of how great things are going to be in the future, only to be disappointed when things don't end up exactly the way you imagined. I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited, but make sure you maintain a realistic idea of your relationship with your daddy.

Finally, no matter how well things go, you still might end up breaking up. It happens to even the best little babies. It's okay. Don't beat yourself up if things don't work out. You will always have a loving and supportive community here at ADISC. That being said, I wish you and your daddy all the best.

On a side note, you said you've never been little IRL before. I don't know what your current living situation is or how much privacy you have, but try being little sometime! You don't have to regress fully, just put on a diaper and cuddle with your favorite stuffed animal. Seriously, it feels great! I'm cuddling with my little teddy bear, Hiker, as I'm typing this. ;)

BabyMozart said:
Hi BabyAshie!

My first piece of advice is the standard advice I give for all relationship issues: COMMUNICATE! Talk to your boyfriend/daddy. Talk about what is and isn't okay, what's too much, and what expectations each of you have. Failure to communicate never ends well. The corollary to this is to never assume that he knows something or thinks something unless you tell him.

Second, I know you're excited to live with daddy, but try not to make too big of a fantasy about it. Things might be great with your daddy, but they won't be perfect. Nothing on this earth ever will be. Expecting perfection will only ever result in disappointment. It's super easy to make up this big idea of how great things are going to be in the future, only to be disappointed when things don't end up exactly the way you imagined. I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited, but make sure you maintain a realistic idea of your relationship with your daddy.

Finally, no matter how well things go, you still might end up breaking up. It happens to even the best little babies. It's okay. Don't beat yourself up if things don't work out. You will always have a loving and supportive community here at ADISC. That being said, I wish you and your daddy all the best.

On a side note, you said you've never been little IRL before. I don't know what your current living situation is or how much privacy you have, but try being little sometime! You don't have to regress fully, just put on a diaper and cuddle with your favorite stuffed animal. Seriously, it feels great! I'm cuddling with my little teddy bear, Hiker, as I'm typing this. ;)

Thanks for the advice. I have a feeling, at least for the future, that things will be great... and yeah, never really been little irl... I mean, I've worn diapers and succked on a paci but that's really it... I have like, 0 privacy with my parents ad they HATE this stuff so... :/

What do your parents think about you moving out and do they know the living arrangement you'll be going to? I know that doesn't answer your question, but it was my first thought. My second thought, which is to your question is that you are young. If this guy is older, he probably will enjoy the fact that he's with someone younger. Relationships that last however, are built on more than just sex or diapers, or whatever. For it to last, you need to share a number of things that you both enjoy, or believe in. I guess what I'm saying or thinking is that for a relationship to work, there probably needs to be a lot more than diapers and one partner babying the other. Everyone is different of course, but I would need more than just diapers. Never the less, I wish you well with this and I hope it works out for you.

dogboy said:
What do your parents think about you moving out and do they know the living arrangement you'll be going to? I know that doesn't answer your question, but it was my first thought. My second thought, which is to your question is that you are young. If this guy is older, he probably will enjoy the fact that he's with someone younger. Relationships that last however, are built on more than just sex or diapers, or whatever. For it to last, you need to share a number of things that you both enjoy, or believe in. I guess what I'm saying or thinking is that for a relationship to work, there probably needs to be a lot more than diapers and one partner babying the other. Everyone is different of course, but I would need more than just diapers. Never the less, I wish you well with this and I hope it works out for you.

No, I know its more than the little stuff. But I just get anxiety thinking about it. :/ And I'm a month older than him soo... no, he's not older. Heh...

BabyAshie said:
No, I know its more than the little stuff. But I just get anxiety thinking about it. :/ And I'm a month older than him soo... no, he's not older. Heh...

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I do hope it works out for you. Sometimes just being with someone and not being alone can be a wonderful thing.

BabyAshie said:
I've never actually been little irl before... only over rp online and such but when me and daddy live together and it's gonna be so different... I'm just scared that once we live together that I'll be little TOO much... I wanna balance out being his bf AND his little... but I just feel like my little side is just gonna over throw the "normal" side... Idk... I'm just scared that it'll be too much and he'll wanna leave... he said he would never leave me... but that's what my ex said and he said he wanted to be my caretaker... Idk... maybe I'm scared because of the past... and I know he loves me... I know that, but I just can't get this self doubt out of my head... maybe I'm over thinking it but I love him being my daddy... and I just don't want him to leave me because I do something stupid as a little or something... :/ I know he loves me for who I am... but we all have limits.

Sorry for the ramble... just kinda wanted to share this cause it's been eating me up for a couple months... :paci:

Hi BabyAshie

Issac and I went slowly I went at his speed and we talked a lot,

I know what Issac won't from a caregiver when he is in little space, and being adorable.

the safe word is for the caregiver as well, but by respect you have for each other and talking every thing through neither of you should need to say it.

don't worry to much about getting the balance between being a Little and being his boy friend. and what is "normal" anyway? just be your self and enjoy that you have a Daddy Dom that is willing to look-after you.

all the best kiddo

Siysiy

- - - Updated - - -

BabyMozart said:
Hi BabyAshie!

:wts6Ar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back