A question for those that enjoy diapers without wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you just enjoy diapers and keep them dry how long do you go between changes? Do you ever take off a diaper and put it back on the next time you wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite often if they aren't clammy.
Sometimes just with the wearing it can feel a bit "used" from sweat. But if the padding feels clean, I will fold them up and reuse until the tapes start to give out. Normally the tapes give out before the padding gets to gross.

When I first got an abdl print diaper, I did it that way for the longest time as I didn't want to waste it. Finally, I had to use duct tape to hold it up.

I think that is silly because they will not stick on the blue tapes and lastly diapers are made to pee in.

Yes, I sometimes wake up in the morning dry with no desire to wet because I'm in a hurry to get going. Other times I wear pull-ups and don't end up using them. I did get tired of throwing them out dry and so I decided to put a cloth around them and wear as a stuffer. The pull-ups have a pad I can rip out. The diapers I just wear the next night. I will wear them with cloth under or over or whatever works to make lots of comfy bulk.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

After showering each night I put on a fresh diaper and go to bed. I get up in the morning and wash my face, brush my teeth, etc. in that same diaper. I put on clothes and wear that same diaper until I take a shower, wash, and repeat.

I wear large diapers because (without getting graphic) they give me enough room to allow me to use the toilet while standing, or to slide them down to sit.

Weird, I know. And, no, I do not consider this to be wasting diapers [emoji854]

If I am wearing a pull-up and have not used it, I may reuse it another time, it depends on how much I have sweated. Generally, if I have worn a pull-up for 6 or more hours, I won't reuse it.

If I am wearing a disposable diaper, then I normally do not reuse it. I find that if I remove the diaper without using the tapes, the diaper is too loose the next time. Most of my diapers are the one-use tapes so if I try to take the tapes off, the diaper cover is torn.

All depends. I feel cheated if I don't use them which does happen from time to time.I simply have no desire to wet them or time to deal with clean / freshen up. If thats the case I do wear them multiple times until they get all bunched up in between the legs or start to smell.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I generally prefer to stay dry so I'll usually still use the toilet but then again, part of the fun of being ABDL is having the option. But if, say, I put on a nice new SDK I'm usually going to be reluctant to immediately foul it up. Part of that is I wear 24/7 so costs would skyrocket if I used them every single time. And another reason is sometimes the toilet is more convenient than having to disappear from time to time into my room to change, not to mention extra garbage to hide in the can.

I think I'm in a smaller minority here in that I prefer the feeling of a dry diaper over a wet and heavy one. I don't prefer to be wet as it's just gross to me and it doesn't really do anything for me. But at the same time, I don't like wasting a perfectly dry diaper so it usually gets tossed after it becomes too swampy from sweat and movement or I sometimes use the one I woke up in before changing into my day diaper.

There are days when wet feels better and others when I prefer dry. But that is just me.

I usually only wear at night, though I am starting to put them on earlier and earlier.

If I am in a pull-up, I will reuse if they are still in good condition.

For tabs, max if 2 wears before I swap them out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the the replies! I don’t always stay dry but when I do I have started to wear more than once, to save a few bucks. It’s not the best, I like the act of putting on or being put in a diaper more than sliding one back on. Oh well c’est la vie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLPJ said:
Thanks for all the the replies! I don’t always stay dry but when I do I have started to wear more than once, to save a few bucks. It’s not the best, I like the act of putting on or being put in a diaper more than sliding one back on. Oh well c’est la vie

Although my overnight diapers are almost always soaked by morning, my morning and afternoon wear often stays dry. It's not uncommon for me to get home and feel like changing into something cool and fresh without having already wet the diaper I put on in the morning, so I slide it down and set it in the drawer for later. Gives it a chance to cool down and any humidity to dry up too. That may be the evening diaper I change into the next afternoon when I get home from work. Meanwhile I may change out of that diaper to put on my overnight with it still dry.

So it's not uncommon for me to have one or two worn but not used diapers in the drawer at any given time. Makes changes fast and easy too, just pull it up. Yes I enjoy taping on a new diaper, but as some have pointed out theres a thrifty side to reusing clean diapers. I'd never put back on a wet diaper though. It's nice to be totally free with the option to wet though, because I have plenty of diapers and I'm never worried about running out. I often get an urge to pee when splashed with water at the sink or maybe out filling the birdbath etc, and can just immediately let go and continue with what I was doing, without hardly a thought :)

Not counting overnight diapers, I'd guess around 2/3 of the diapers I throw away are dry. But the dry ones are usually pretty physically worn out from being worn several hours so I don't feel I haven't gotten my "use" out of them. Many if I had wet them would be more of a problem because the sap might have been starting to get out of the back sheet or had clumped to where it might have leaked or the padding was already too broken up and clumped up in the crotch from activity anyway.

I wear diapers because I enjoy wearing diapers, so for me wetting is a bonus activity to confirm my diapered condition, or just an added convenience. Not considering anything an obligation makes any hobby more enjoyable. I'm doing what I want to do, not what I have to do.

Don’t get the point. The whole point is to wet. Getting they feeling of a heavy wet diaper. To go outside, even if it’s at night where nobody can see what going on. With, a wet diaper

Harry2017 said:
Don’t get the point. The whole point is to wet. Getting they feeling of a heavy wet diaper. To go outside, even if it’s at night where nobody can see what going on. With, a wet diaper

The point is to enjoy the diaper in these cases

Some wet their diapers. Some just enjoy wearing them. Not everyone practices voyeuristic exhibitionism. For a significant portion, wetting is beside the point..

OmiOMy said:
The point is to enjoy the diaper in these cases

Some wet their diapers. Some just enjoy wearing them. Not everyone practices voyeuristic exhibitionism. For a significant portion, wetting is beside the point..

You are right OmiOMy. I will wear a belted diaper (which I find sexy BTW) and Always Discreet pull-ups as underwear for as many days as the padding maintain their shape which is usually no more than a few days. Sometimes I wet them before I toss them and sometimes I don't. I like diapers dry and wet, and I don't have to wet one to use one. I understand perfectly why some people wear them, but don't use them. Indeed, wouldn't it be better if all 'underwear' was padded and disposable (and earth friendly) for many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back