Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I recently just explained to my wife the needs I have in the life of abdl. While she is not as enthusiastic as I am about it. She understands and wants me to do what I need to, to be happy. So while she does not want to be a part of it she is OK with my having a caregiver! I'm really excited!

Hi Silverma

can I recommend that you get a copy of the book, "There a baby in my bed." as this may help her understand more.

be careful in finding a caregiver, most of them will be put of with the fact that you are all ready married.

it toke me a while to find Issac and for our relationship to build to the trust we have with each other, just like you have with your wife.

I not saying that it is impossible, just an polyamorous relationships takes a lot of trust on all parties.

have a look at www.morethantwo.com/polytips.html

all the best

Siysiy

all the best

Hey congratulations!

But just for peace of mind... Don't really force yourself like the life of abdl... I don't want it to be like an excuse for your wife to get what she wants (or what she do). And it would be good to still show love to her. And fulfill her needs and likes.

Thank you for the suggestion. We have an open marriage so the poly life is not new to us but I completly agree that trusting the biggest aspect in any relationship.

I'm not sure when I'll start looking for a caretaker. Might be a little awhile though now that the option is there it just feels much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the concern. Neither of us are being left out. She likes alone time and this gives her more. It's a win win 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back